Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Leicester City 2004/2005 Season Review DVD

I thought I'd post a link to somebody that's selling last season's highlights DVD on Ebay: link

They are selling quite a few of them, I've just bought one off the seller today - hopefully it'll prove to be a bargain. It's much cheaper than buying it from the Megastore which was £19.99 the last time I checked <_<

isnt there an ebay thread? :rolleyes:

im guessing you just wanted to point this out as most people dont even bother looking at the ebay thread (like me :thumbup: )

There is an Ebay thread, but that's not LCFC related, whereas this is :ph34r:

I thought I'd post a link to somebody that's selling last season's highlights DVD on Ebay: link

They are selling quite a few of them, I've just bought one off the seller today - hopefully it'll prove to be a bargain. It's much cheaper than buying it from the Megastore which was £19.99 the last time I checked <_<

What fvcking highlights! :unsure:

They're £14.99 now! :thumbup:

We need Tricky back :(

I agree. I think we missed a trick with him. Even when he scored at the beginning of last season, we packed him off on loan as usual. I'm not saying he would have been the answer to our prayers, but on his day he could cause a bit of trouble.

At least he showed us a lot of effort, and improved in his time at City.

I agree. I think we missed a trick with him. Even when he scored at the beginning of last season, we packed him off on loan as usual. I'm not saying he would have been the answer to our prayers, but on his day he could cause a bit of trouble.

At least he showed us a lot of effort, and improved in his time at City.

Gotta agree there.

Tricky was never the best of players , but he gave his all and worked his bollocks off for us.

I'd have him back deffo.

I wouldn't have Trev back. He worked hard but never looked like he had the ability to score goals on a regular basis. I'd much rather have Hammond and Hume than Benjamin.

Archived