Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lichfieldfox.

Time to start encouraging the team - chant play for the shirt

why do you think the walkers doesn't have as much of an atmosphere as filbert street? i have no clue i have only been to filbert street maybe 3or 4 times ages ago.

Filbert street was enclosed so a fairly small section of singers would generate a lot of noise.

The walkers is more open.

why do you think the walkers doesn't have as much of an atmosphere as filbert street? i have no clue i have only been to filbert street maybe 3or 4 times ages ago.

Bah, you can never beat the atmosphere in the kop at Filbo street, it scared teams, the new stadium is too easy to play in

When Leeds came up last season their fans chanted insecently for most of the match which really iritated everyone but spurred them on.

Collectively, we arnt as passionette as some other fans, like leeds, newcastle, sunderland. Some of the songs we sing are half hearted. Take stokes song delila, gives me shivers when i hear it, and although i dont like the buzz it gives them, i like hearing it.

Our football club needs a ROAR, a "roker ROAR", a fear to the opposition like the den at millwall. But were a nice family football club, we love everyone. Were even scared of our own shadows.

We are pretty foxes, not lions.

i remember the boxing day game v watford where it ended 4-4

i froze my nads off in the kop , my god was it cold. was a sell out with them turning poeple away.

at filbo the crowds were nearer to the pitch and the way the kop was designed amplified the sounds made there.

where i sit at present you barely hear the away fans so the acoustics arent all that great.

price to be paid for a new modern stadia designed with no frills attached.

Collectively, we arnt as passionette as some other fans, like leeds, newcastle, sunderland. Some of the songs we sing are half hearted. Take stokes song delila, gives me shivers when i hear it, and although i dont like the buzz it gives them, i like hearing it.

Our football club needs a ROAR, a "roker ROAR", a fear to the opposition like the den at millwall. But were a nice family football club, we love everyone. Were even scared of our own shadows.

We are pretty foxes, not lions.

true, we need to have a song that shows were confident and up for a fight, not the half hearted stuff were singing right now of comon city comon city, it just doesnt have the same effect as a proper club song,

i guess alot of you have been LCFC fans longer than me first got season ticket in adams promotion year before that i liked leicester but didnt go to many matches but i did go to worthington cup final against tranmere when i was younger it was great. Anyway i was gonna ask if we have ever had a club song that all the fans know and sing and is exclusive to us like marching on together at leeds or that delila song by stoke? someone on here will know.

thanks thought this thread was as good as any other to post on since we're talking about the atmosphere.

i remember the boxing day game v watford where it ended 4-4

i froze my nads off in the kop , my god was it cold. was a sell out with them turning poeple away.

at filbo the crowds were nearer to the pitch and the way the kop was designed amplified the sounds made there.

where i sit at present you barely hear the away fans so the acoustics arent all that great.

price to be paid for a new modern stadia designed with no frills attached.

It's not a case of no thrills attached it was designed to 'throw' the sound onto the pitch to keep it inside the stadium, this is why the players sometimes say the crowd were great even though you can hear a pin drop.

All done to satisfy those on Western Road that were against the stadium.

i guess alot of you have been LCFC fans longer than me first got season ticket in adams promotion year before that i liked leicester but didnt go to many matches but i did go to worthington cup final against tranmere when i was younger it was great. Anyway i was gonna ask if we have ever had a club song that all the fans know and sing and is exclusive to us like marching on together at leeds or that delila song by stoke? someone on here will know.

thanks thought this thread was as good as any other to post on since we're talking about the atmosphere.

When you’re smilin’....keep on smilin’

The whole world smiles with you

And when you’re laughin’....keep on laughin’

The sun comes shinin’ through

But when you’re cryin’.... you bring on the rain

So stop your frownin’....be happy again

Cause when you’re smilin’....keep on smilin’

(instrumental break)

Oh when you’re smilin’....keep on smilin’

Ah when you’re laughin’....keep on laughin’

The sun comes shinin’ through

Now when you’re cryin’.... you bring on the rain

So stop that sighin’....be happy again

Cause when you’re smilin’....just keep on smilin’

And the whole world gonna smile with

The great big world will smile with

The whole wide world will smile with you

Although it's not universally liked, it's probably the nearest we've got to an anthem

Archived