Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

It’s now sold out, sold out within four minutes going on sale to the next criteria.

To be fair, maybe only around 8-10 tickets on sale this morning. I managed to get one but first 3 or 4 clicks someone had taken before me as I pressed the seat. Shows 760 tier there are circa 1300/1400 people which is huge for these small stadiums and chances of getting tickets. I have 736 points 

Posted
4 hours ago, Sudjambon said:

To be fair, maybe only around 8-10 tickets on sale this morning. I managed to get one but first 3 or 4 clicks someone had taken before me as I pressed the seat. Shows 760 tier there are circa 1300/1400 people which is huge for these small stadiums and chances of getting tickets. I have 736 points 

I went on the page dead on 8am, click one section just two seats left together near the front had them both. By the time I paid for it and got purchased confirmation at 8.04am it was sold out. Amazed I got tickets for this. Can't wait to be fair, last time I went Kenilworth Road was 2012 to see Nuneaton Boro there! One of the most strangest away ends ever. No such thing as a concourse in the away end. It's like a narrowly alley leading up to the stairs, as your climbing up the steps your over looking people's backyards. Honestly grounds like these are sadly dying out.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I went on the page dead on 8am, click one section just two seats left together near the front had them both. By the time I paid for it and got purchased confirmation at 8.04am it was sold out. Amazed I got tickets for this. Can't wait to be fair, last time I went Kenilworth Road was 2012 to see Nuneaton Boro there! One of the most strangest away ends ever. No such thing as a concourse in the away end. It's like a narrowly alley leading up to the stairs, as your climbing up the steps your over looking people's backyards. Honestly grounds like these are sadly dying out.

When I went in 2005 you could see (behind frosted glass) a woman having a shower.

 

Not that I was looking mind.

  • Haha 1
Posted
20 minutes ago, boots60 said:

When I went in 2005 you could see (behind frosted glass) a woman having a shower.

 

Not that I was looking mind.

I went to the friendly in 2017 and also saw someone in the house in the bathroom at the end. It's a surreal place, you are genuinely in someone's back garden

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...