Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 29/09/2026 at 19:44, Bourbon Fox said:

F me how did I miss this?!

 

@Loxm no emergency stream??!

Sorry mate was on holiday 🤣 but as you can imagine, I celebrated. 🍻

Posted
14 hours ago, Krine said:

Whatever…. I would prefer to live in Dubai, pure luxury, taxfree income…

I'd rather live somewhere that has an adequate sewage system rather than relying on tanker trucks to haul away the shite
But hey, if you're the type who enjoys sheiks paying escorts and instagram models to use them as personal toilets more power to you. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2r9y3kxy9o https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/inside-the-seedy-underbelly-of-dubai-you-never-knew-existed/news-story/5f6af48c3138549ae70ebd2023cc16a2

Posted
1 hour ago, lfu said:

I'd rather live somewhere that has an adequate sewage system rather than relying on tanker trucks to haul away the shite
But hey, if you're the type who enjoys sheiks paying escorts and instagram models to use them as personal toilets more power to you. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx2r9y3kxy9o https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/inside-the-seedy-underbelly-of-dubai-you-never-knew-existed/news-story/5f6af48c3138549ae70ebd2023cc16a2

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...