Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
26 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

To be fair, mentally he already departed months ago.

I’m not sure mentally he ever arrived.

  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)

Wish I had more witty things to say now the day's finally come, but I don't. Just relief. I'll unironically be cracking a beer tonight to celebrate, that only leaves Thomas and BDCR from the rotten core and they're probably the two I hate the least and who I'm not opposed to sticking around as squad players. For all our ongoing faults, this is now a Leicester City I can get behind whoever is on the pitch.

 

Credit where it's due to the new DOF - with Wout gone, the swamp is drained. 

Edited by OntarioFox
Forgot Okoli, he's crap but again not someone I actively hate from an attitude / integral to our downfall perspective
Posted
1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

So Martin reintegrated him into the first 11 against Barnsley while very likely knowing that we were still trying to offload him to the Saudis? 

I think it's probably a late move from Al-Shabab tbh. Even still it was bizarre doing this full stop.

Posted

Can't really decide his finest moment. Its a 3 way tie:

  • Double own goal vs Liverpool, when we were 1-0 up and lost 2-1, in the season we got relegated.
  • Cupping his ears to us vs Sheff Weds. We win, he scores, and we still boo him. That's hate for you.
  • Inventing the Wout 'arms', which he throws up everytime we concede. Even did it at Barnsley, when his week pass contributed to the goal.

Really think he should have done a Haarland and shaved his hair.

Posted
19 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

Managed by Sousa who has previously mentioned in interviews that he continued to advise the family after he left the club. 

Sousa left in June, different bloke in charge now

Posted
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The swamp is so close to being drained now. 

As long as we start to fill with some talent not more pond life 

Posted
1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Hope you're right.

Will surely be a free if they pay his wages 

if we get a fee then that will cover the wage shortfall and loyalty bonus!

 

Either way we should end up ahead by a half million quid 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...