Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Who will you be watching or not  

189 members have voted

  1. 1. One or the other

    • Leicester - Full Game - England 2nd Half
      19
    • England - Full Game Only
      25
    • Leicester 1st half - England Full Game
      2
    • Leicester - Full Game Only
      78
    • Leicester - Full Game - Record England Game to watch later
      3
    • Neither of them.
      55
    • Something else I've not thought of.
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted
16 hours ago, tomrichardslcfc said:

🤣🤣im very similar as a Leicester fan from Stevenage, I was in the same maths class as riley carr

Familiar with The Our Mutual Friend in Broadwater Crescent perhaps?

Posted

If I had to watch a game on Tuesday, it’ll be the Nations League. I get as excited watching England at the moment just as I did watching Leicester during the lockdown season.

Posted

Been trying to decipher when the last time England and Leicester played on the same date. Best I can get is 25/10/1961 when England played Portugal and Leicester played Atletico Madrid.

 

Any advance?

 

I remember hearing about Mark Hughes playing for Wales and Bayern Munich on the same day, so maybe it has happened more recently than that. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...