Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Dilemma - Or the Lesser of Two Evils - Leicester or England?

Who will you be watching or not  

156 members have voted

  1. 1. One or the other

    • Leicester - Full Game - England 2nd Half
      17
    • England - Full Game Only
      18
    • Leicester 1st half - England Full Game
      2
    • Leicester - Full Game Only
      67
    • Leicester - Full Game - Record England Game to watch later
      3
    • Neither of them.
      43
    • Something else I've not thought of.
      6


Recommended Posts

Posted

Might be a mickey mouse competition (at best) but its always going to be Leicester for me. Can't remember the last time i watched an England game that wasn't at a major competition

Posted

I'll watch England fail at tournaments, apart from that who ****ing cares about two years of glorified friendlies and piss-take qualifiers against minnow countries? 

 

Mind you, watching us isn't much better. If there's one thing that our club has taught me recently: there are way better uses of my time than watching ****ing Leicester. 

Posted

Way easier back in the day. Pop Ceefax on and let the score updates slowly scroll through. Best of both worlds.

 

Can't exactly which game it was, a Play Off Semi Final I think from memory, but once watched an entire LCFC match "live" on Ceefax!

Posted

As much as we are horrible to watch, and the Jersey Mike trophy isnt important, id rather eat my own arse than watch the nations league. International football is utter shite unless its a tournament. Yes im aware they need to play warm up games, qualifiers etc, but i have zero interest in watching them. 

  • Haha 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

As much as we are horrible to watch, and the Jersey Mike trophy isnt important, id rather eat my own arse than watch the nations league. International football is utter shite unless its a tournament. Yes im aware they need to play warm up games, qualifiers etc, but i have zero interest in watching them. 

Is that possible? Asking for a friend 

Posted
4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Be England for me as I generally enjoy watching this England team to be fair

I don't know why people still think it's trendy to say they hate watching England. Yeah I dislike watching Jude Bellingham too lads honest!

  • Haha 1
Posted
44 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I don't know why people still think it's trendy to say they hate watching England. Yeah I dislike watching Jude Bellingham too lads honest!

It’s more the fact that the nations league, whilst admittedly is better than friendlies. Is really not very exciting now the novelty has warn off. 

Posted (edited)

Family will be watching the England game so I'll be sat there with headphones in watching City and not fully paying attention to either.

 

Made it to about 60 minutes of the Fulham game before I started doing something else.

Edited by Bourbon Fox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...