Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted about this on Reddit a while back, but it’s time for my yearly search! My father and I are big LCFC fans in the US (came on a pilgrimage in 2018 to see us lose to Cardiff at home), and he also happens to love Captain Morgan. I’ve been trying to find one of the limited-edition Captain Wes Morgan bottles from the 2016 title-winning season for about five years now without much luck. It doesn’t need to be unopened; I’m really just after the bottle itself, so an empty one in decent condition would be absolutely fine. If anyone has one sitting around that they’d be willing to sell, or knows someone who might, I’d love to hear from you. I’m happy to cover the bottle and international shipping to the US.

 

Cheers!

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, ajallen1212 said:

Posted about this on Reddit a while back, but it’s time for my yearly search! My father and I are big LCFC fans in the US (came on a pilgrimage in 2018 to see us lose to Cardiff at home), and he also happens to love Captain Morgan. I’ve been trying to find one of the limited-edition Captain Wes Morgan bottles from the 2016 title-winning season for about five years now without much luck. It doesn’t need to be unopened; I’m really just after the bottle itself, so an empty one in decent condition would be absolutely fine. If anyone has one sitting around that they’d be willing to sell, or knows someone who might, I’d love to hear from you. I’m happy to cover the bottle and international shipping to the US.

 

Cheers!

I'm sure someone's got one reading this:

 

Posted
1 hour ago, ajallen1212 said:

Posted about this on Reddit a while back, but it’s time for my yearly search! My father and I are big LCFC fans in the US (came on a pilgrimage in 2018 to see us lose to Cardiff at home), and he also happens to love Captain Morgan. I’ve been trying to find one of the limited-edition Captain Wes Morgan bottles from the 2016 title-winning season for about five years now without much luck. It doesn’t need to be unopened; I’m really just after the bottle itself, so an empty one in decent condition would be absolutely fine. If anyone has one sitting around that they’d be willing to sell, or knows someone who might, I’d love to hear from you. I’m happy to cover the bottle and international shipping to the US.

 

Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1SRcbkzy2q/

Posted
2 hours ago, ajallen1212 said:

Posted about this on Reddit a while back, but it’s time for my yearly search! My father and I are big LCFC fans in the US (came on a pilgrimage in 2018 to see us lose to Cardiff at home), and he also happens to love Captain Morgan. I’ve been trying to find one of the limited-edition Captain Wes Morgan bottles from the 2016 title-winning season for about five years now without much luck. It doesn’t need to be unopened; I’m really just after the bottle itself, so an empty one in decent condition would be absolutely fine. If anyone has one sitting around that they’d be willing to sell, or knows someone who might, I’d love to hear from you. I’m happy to cover the bottle and international shipping to the US.

 

Cheers!

I have one. But it's not for sale. 

Posted
5 hours ago, ajallen1212 said:

Posted about this on Reddit a while back, but it’s time for my yearly search! My father and I are big LCFC fans in the US (came on a pilgrimage in 2018 to see us lose to Cardiff at home), and he also happens to love Captain Morgan. I’ve been trying to find one of the limited-edition Captain Wes Morgan bottles from the 2016 title-winning season for about five years now without much luck. It doesn’t need to be unopened; I’m really just after the bottle itself, so an empty one in decent condition would be absolutely fine. If anyone has one sitting around that they’d be willing to sell, or knows someone who might, I’d love to hear from you. I’m happy to cover the bottle and international shipping to the US.

 

Cheers!

Where in the US are you?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...