Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Muzzy

Game ended 1-1 Muzzy scored on his first apperance for Brum.Still hasn't sunck in he isnt a Leicester player  :huh:

Will do by the first few games of next season, you lot will remember again how we play without Muzzy. And the optimism may slowly fade :(

Game ended 1-1 Muzzy scored on his first apperance for Brum.Still hasn't sunck in he isnt a Leicester player  :huh:

Will do by the first few games of next season, you lot will remember again how we play without Muzzy. And the optimism may slowly fade :(

As much as I love Muzzy; Remember Arsenal on the last day of the season?

True...but still i'll never forget this Micky quote;

"With Muzzy were a class side, Without were an average Division 1 side!" - Well MA's quote went something like that, on the Keep The Faith DVD

Yeah I have heard that qoute thrown about many times; however against Arsenal twice last year we didn't have Muzzy and in one game we drew with them and in the other we deserved to win - we outplayed them for the first 45mins. Having said that the team is going to be completely different next year and we are going to start having to forget Muzzy Izzet and think about the Leicester City players of the future... I'm confident everything will be OK next year... B)

True...but still i'll never forget this Micky quote;

"With Muzzy were a class side, Without were an average Division 1 side!" - Well MA's quote went something like that, on the Keep The Faith DVD

Yep he said that but he's just complimenting Muzzy, we'll be ok without him.

Ive just saw the goal  :( Also after showed you clips Muzzy signing Autographs for Brum fans , that broke my heart  :(  :(  :(  :(

'Dry your eyes mate' ;):(

I have mate ,Twice ;)

Muzzy is highly overrated and should have been made to give way for an up and coming youngster much sooner

What the **** are you on?! :o:huh:

I think he's being sarcastic........

.......I think? :huh:

Archived