Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lichfieldfox.

NO CONFIDENCE

Until this Christmas period I was backing CL.

His team selections are barmy and must take away the confidence of the Leicester lads. Some of the selections are a joke. He seems to treat the players like kids.....take Gerrbrand, 1 error leading to a goal and he's left out. Tiatto plays like a fool gets a red and returns as Captain for Gods sake. Johanssen poor game left out (when played out of position). Kisnorbo plays terribly and then gets made Captain. Williams by far best player vs Norwich and left out (as he was after the Bolton game).

Seems 1 mistake then you are sent to Coventry (unless your name is Rab or Kisnorbo). This will not get the player to gel and play as a team.

Who is the Captain...does he pick the team out of a hat??

Craig must go now. 2 points out of last 21 must be the worst return in the whole of the 4 league divisions.

He is a dementor :devil: sucking the lifeblood out of the player the staff and the fans. No confidence vote.....Craig you are the weakest link GOODBYE

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Didn't Gerrbrand pick up an injury? Hamstring if I'm not mistaken?

Yes he did. But that doesn't matter... Levein needs hanging for not playing an injured player!!

I'd like to know what is up with williams, whether he is injured or on his was out as speculated.

Yeah he was injured.

But CL had already decided to make him a scapegoat anyway.

This run all started when CL decided to make mass changes for the Bolton game. We should have stuck with the defence and built up some momentum from the win over Sheff Utd.

We have now reached the stage where ANY top-half side playing at home to us expect to win, and usually do. Today illustrated once again that he has lost the plot and shows absolutely NO sign of knowing how to get it back.

If he's still in charge for the Spurs game, we'll have an half-empty stadium and an embarassingly easy win for the visitors.

Time for the directors to do their duty.

LEVEIN OUT NOW!!

Yes he did. But that doesn't matter... Levein needs hanging for not playing an injured player!!

I'd like to know what is up with williams, whether he is injured or on his was out as speculated.

You have to wonder how bad the hamstring injury is - at times, CL's looked like dropping an injured player only if he's had an arm cut off during a game or something. How many times have we seen nowhere-near fit players starting and making the bench? :ermm:

Williams - who knows. He pops in and out of the team at such random intervals it's hard to tell if he's out-of-form, out-of-favour or out-of-here. :ph34r:

The point is nevertheless still valid - it is not a good strategy to keep changing the side nor to criticise the players nor to apportion blame publicly to individuals. Football is a lot about confidence and I can feel for the players in this aspect and understand why they must have very little.

I cannot believe what is happening to us but TD et al had better understand one thing that unless somebody shows some leadership we will be going down. It is beyond the same old tired excuses - our recent record is appalling - how long does cl expect to get to get things right????

I'm Leicester till I die I'm Leicester till I die!!!

Didn't Gerrbrand pick up an injury? Hamstring if I'm not mistaken?

Allegedly.He made an error in 60th minute vs Reading for thier first goal and was subbed 13 mins later. Only after the match did the claims of injury arrive. Maybe it's all propaganda. The Williams issue has been rumbling on all season...clearly our best player 2 poor games and an alleged bust up with Cl followed by weeks out of sight and a link to Man City.

Did any of you see the programme featuring Danny Tiatto..... answer to 1 player you would build a team around........his Aussie buddy Patrick Kisnorbo - stunning. maybe we've all missed something or maybe CL did the interview instead.

The point is nevertheless still valid - it is not a good strategy to keep changing the side nor to criticise the players nor to apportion blame publicly to individuals. Football is a lot about confidence and I can feel for the players in this aspect and understand why they must have very little.

I cannot believe what is happening to us but TD et al had better understand one thing that unless somebody shows some leadership we will be going down. It is beyond the same old tired excuses - our recent record is appalling - how long does cl expect to get to get things right????

I'm Leicester till I die I'm Leicester till I die!!!

Good sense Chesterfox. Levein's reaction when anyone makes a costly mistake is to leave em out. It's probably the biggest reason so many are underperforming. Players become negative when they're under threat, they stop wanting responsibility and that has become increasingly clear with City. In some ways its a more important problem than the results.

A manager should know his best team, pick his best team and then show some faith in them through thick and thin. Never-ending changes to personnel and systems suggest a man who doesn't really know what he wants.

Archived