Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

What will the board do today?

What will the board do today?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What will the board do today?

• Sack him
    • Give him money to spend

Surely if the meeting was simply about how much money Levein has to spend, it would have been held BEFORE the transfer window opened so that he could look at what he can get with that money. Levein's been saying for weeks that he is looking at a number of players to add to the squad, and surely he would need to know what sort of money he has available to him. I think we're either going to see the back of Levein or a vote of confidence at a press conference tomorrow morning.

Surely if the meeting was simply about how much money Levein has to spend, it would have been held BEFORE the transfer window opened so that he could look at what he can get with that money. Levein's been saying for weeks that he is looking at a number of players to add to the squad, and surely he would need to know what sort of money he has available to him. I think we're either going to see the back of Levein or a vote of confidence at a press conference tomorrow morning.

I think you are partly right in that he would already know how much was available, I suspect from CL's point of view this meeting would be about him putting forward his ideas on how to spend it. From the board's perspective they have the opportunity to review both his performance and his proposals.

Archived