Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

The Whites of his eyes!

Basically the board will sit down with CL today if they havent already and look him straight in the eyes

"Can you keep us up"

The obvious answer from him should be "yes" with backing and the right signings in January.

They will then decide his fate, I have been in management for a number of years and its the only way you can tell if the bottle and drive is still there... personally I think he is a beaten man and will say... Im not sure to be honest.

Bye Bye. :ph34r:

Levien has said in the press that he will never quit, so he will give the board the sh*it they want to hear!!!

Ah yes, but will they have the nouse, experience and ability to smell it? Possibly, If they are shrewd business men, remember some of these guys will have hired and fired in business for years.

Personally I always know when someone is clutching to a vain hope in my line of work, lets hope they do too!

Ah yes, but will they have the nouse, experience and ability to smell it? Possibly, If they are shrewd business men, remember some of these guys will have hired and fired in business for years.

Personally I always know when someone is clutching to a vain hope in my line of work, lets hope they do too!

If they(the board) don't smell the shi*it then i think it's right to say that they should go aswell. I can't see us getting relegated, just for the fact thar i think there are 3 teams worser then our, so i'm afraid we are stuck with Levien and the board!!!!

Janx

Get yourself down there now. Your input is needed by the board.

I wouldn't call him self-confident, rather headstrong, "stubborn" or "relentless". Scottish trait? :P

I think he wants to sit it out.

Yeah, for me, the word 'self-confident' should be used for someone who has a bit of charisma, a touch of arrogance, some flair... does this sound like CL?

For me, words like stoical, dogged and determined would sum him up better.

:)

Archived