Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Is Paul Peschisolido on his way

It is a sad day indeed when the good people of Leicester think that signing Peschisolido will be a good thing.

Aside from the fact I never liked the bloke, he isn't the sort of player we need. He's too old, there are question marks over his fitness, and he's not going to miraculously turn things around. I don't see where he would fit with our forwards, unless CL is going to stick with his 'big man, little man' game, which means more MDV, and less Hume and Hammond, who at least give defences some problems.

Looks more like a MA panic buy to me.

I just don't see the point of signing Pesch even though he was my favourite player with Canada. About a month ago Lincoln City wanted to sign him but Pesch didn't want to drop to league two.

If we sign Peschisolido we are in deeper sh*t then I thought!

He's a comfort player and we don't need them at Leicester, we need players who are gonna graft results out, as soon as the going gets tough on the pitch he disappears.

His goalscoring record is pretty good overall, but 3 in 21 games this season says it all I think.

Please not Peschisolido - what happened to building foundations for the future?

If we wanted an older, exciting goal scorer then Paulo Wanchope would be the man - remember seeing him tearing apart everyone in the Copa America a few years ago. I can but dream....

Wanchope is a good player, he has burned Canada a number of times in WCQ over the years. Where does he play now?

Archived