Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Is Paul Peschisolido on his way

Ive not heard anything but CL's looking at someone from an East midlands club and he fits the bill.

Striker out of favour from an East midlands club and will put away the chances weve been having and will be cheap :)

We will see :)

Ive not heard anything but CL's looking at someone from an East midlands club and he fits the bill.

Striker out of favour from an East midlands club and will put away the chances weve been having and will be cheap :)

NOW THAT WOULD BE A TREAT :D

if true please only short term deal , we dont want to return to adams like signings although in fairness pesch has scored goals wherever he has been

He has a half decent scoring record at Derby - 15 goals in 29 starts (34 sub appearances though)

Maybe worth a punt - Brown doesn't seem a big fan of him.

As Sparky said, a short term deal, perhaps to the end of the season would be the best option. I'd like to think there are better options out there, but we have to realise our position isn't likely to attract many better players.

Whilst hes a good player, or atleast he was, dont we already have that kind of player in hume n morris. Should we be looking for something we dont have, like a tall striker who can control the f-in ball, and head it too.

Step a side de lump ;)

Wow, Paul Peschisolido deos sound quite good actually... from a East Midlands club AND ignored harshly at Derby (sheep shaggers)

Thats worth a go! Still whatever we think will happen, the opposite happens when Craig Leveins involved!

LEVEIN OUT! :D

Where'd this "player from an East Midlands club" rumour come from ?

I'd have thought Pesky Sol Lido would have been a non-starter - too old and not Scottish. How about Andy Kirk from the Cobblers (ex-Hearts) - he's another of CL's failures and has scored well at our level over the last couple of seasons !!

Pesch would be more of a player who would come off the bench to provide a short term spark. With that being said he probably still has a few more starts left in him. He hasn't been given a good run at Derby in a few months, but he has played in a few closed door training matches. One in which he scored a hat-trick. So he can still score goals, but can he play 75+ minutes at that pace?

For what it is worth his days with the Canadian national team are over.

I'd take him but only alongside another striker. I personally think if Levein does stay or atleast stays for the next few weeks signing two strikers would be perfect for the new manager to come in because I doubt a new manager would like the look of MDV or Elvis.

If Peschi was signed on a short term deal and then we signed someone else with a good scoring pedigree then things would be looking up, especially if the board then booted Levein out straight after!

Not him. He's no better than what we have now. We need a big bloke who can head it. Someone like rob hulse or that Howard from Luton.

Agreed on Howard from Luton, always thought he was nothing but a mediocre lower league striker but he's shown he can score at this level. He's not flash or anything but alongside Hume I think we'd score a few goals.

He'd cost us £500k though

Agreed on Howard from Luton, always thought he was nothing but a mediocre lower league striker but he's shown he can score at this level. He's not flash or anything but alongside Hume I think we'd score a few goals.

He'd cost us £500k though

Yeah thats the only problem. All depends on how much were willing to spend.

Archived