Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Disillusioned

The Wrong Kind of Jock

well lets put it this way... we have a slight better chance at winning the world cup then Scottland, wales and the irish.

Definitely, but you have to be honest and say you DO blaw yer ain trumpet a bit, thats why I hope yous get humped every game youse play. I like your team, I think you have a good team, good chance, but I, for one will be hoping youse get humped, because we would NEVER hear the end of it. Your comentators go oot and it really annoys me, I Throughly enjoyed Euro 2004.

OH! and by the way Scotland is spelt with one T

its not hard, just wait til june,

you have already crowned yourself world cup winners so imagine how much the scots, welsh and irish will love it when you get humped out again at the quarter finals

I have to agree that I've been hearing claims like that from many cocky English people lately. Mind you, they say it every time... I'd have thought they'd be more cautious with their predictions after their many recent failures, but I guess the naivety lives on :rolleyes:

Definitely, but you have to be honest and say you DO blaw yer ain trumpet a bit, thats why I hope yous get humped every game youse play. I like your team, I think you have a good team, good chance, but I, for one will be hoping youse get humped, because we would NEVER hear the end of it. Your comentators go oot and it really annoys me, I Throughly enjoyed Euro 2004.

Jambo g,

dont get good individuals mixed up with a good team, england have the former and will not make it past the quarter finals as they are simply not good enough as a team

Definately, but you have to be honest and say you DO blaw yer ain trumpet a bit, thats why I hope yous get humped every game youse play. I like your team, I think you have a good team, good chance, but I, for one will be hoping youse get humped, because we would NEVER hear the end of it. Your comentators go oot and it really annoys me, I Throughly enjoyed Euro 2004.

well, the best game i have ever seen is when scotland played Holland in that play off. Didnt you hold them to a one all draw in the first leg then it all went ti ts up in the second. Great entertainment :thumbup:

well, the best game i have ever seen is when scotland played Holland in that play off. Didnt you hold them to a one all draw in the first leg then it all went ti ts up in the second. Great entertainment :thumbup:

We beat them 1-0 and then it T!ts up, but we did not go over the top on praise for our players.

We have had LOADS of embarrasing results, but we have had loads of good ones too, for the way our National league is set up (SFA is a joke!!!) and the amount of quality in our league.

But we have NEVER over talked ourself and banged on about a result or anything like that. You DO have a good team. But unfortunately your smug pundits and people full of themselves puts me off!

We beat them 1-0 and then it T!ts up, but we did not go over the top on praise for our players.

We have had LOADS of embarrasing results, but we have had loads of good ones too, for the way our National league is set up (SFA is a joke!!!) and the amount of quality in our league.

But we have NEVER over talked ourself and banged on about a result or anything like that. You DO have a good team. But unfortunately your smug pundits and people full of themselves puts me off!

England fans are very scary and angry during big matches also. I won't watch an England game at a pub as it's vile. Full of racist neo-nazistics idiots. This doesn't apply to all England fans but some are scary. I know I might sound biased but if you have ever been to a Scotland match our fans are awesome and no ill feeling with away fans. The way it should be!

Archived