Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Another Matty anyone?

Yes please, but very unrealistic. I doubt we have enough money for his wages and if he signed where would that leave Hume?

I am already concerned on who the first choice strikers are going to be at Leicester. Hume has got to be first choice for me and then i'd hope Fryatt pushes de Vries and Elvis for that spot within the next month or so.

Yes please, but very unrealistic. I doubt we have enough money for his wages and if he signed where would that leave Hume?

I am already concerned on who the first choice strikers are going to be at Leicester. Hume has got to be first choice for me and then i'd hope Fryatt pushes de Vries and Elvis for that spot within the next month or so.

We could possibly push elvis into a winger to make room, added competion for sylla

I agree with Flair, no point buying yet another forward, we have too many as is, and the last thing we wanna do is drive away Hume ...

I concur. Why on earth he'd want to play for us anyway beats me. There's enough competition for strikers as it is.

Elvis is pretty handy down the wing, though I also think he's be pretty good as a supporting midfielder. We dont play 4-3-1-2 though...

Archived