Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Predict The Next 3 Games...

looking at the wins we need it is defenitly play off form we need, and to make matters worse most of our remaining home fixtures are against higher placed teams. So normally we would be looking at getting the points on the road. But this I cannot see happening because of the away form.

The only way I see leics staying up is with maybe 4 or 5 wins, results going for us against the teams around us and a lot of draws meaning we dont lose many. I defenitly dont see us getting 8 or 9 wins.

I have done it till the end of the season...The way I have worked it (and I have been as honest as possible, and been very harsh on LCFC) we will be safe. And the scores I have predicted we will finish 17th with 43 points.

LCFC will be saved and the turnaround will be made on 15th April 2006, We will win 1-0 at Preston, we'll then go to Cov (17th April) and win 2-0, on 22nd we play Plymouth and will win 1-0, we'll then go to Southamption last day of the season and lose 3-2.

The way I put my predictions in we won the odd game before 15th April, but we will win 3 games in row starting 15th April ;):unsure:

...:unsure: we ain't ever won 3 games in a row under Levein have we? :unsure:

...Maybe by that time we'll have a new manager, meaning we would win the 3 games in a row :whistle::unsure:

Archived