Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Predict The Next 3 Games...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...tor/default.stm

Use the above link to predict the next 3 games for every team in the division, and then see where we could potentially be after that.

Here's what I think;

Leicester City 1-1 Cardiff

Plymouth 1-0 Leicester City

QPR 1-0 Leicester City

27 points from 31 games - 22nd place. 2 Points behind Brighton.

Yep, a tad on the negative side, but certainly not out of line with our current form.

Weso will give us a boost, depends how long until Fryatt and Hume are starting, probably not as early as Saturday so i've gone for 0 wins.

Plymouth 1-1 Leicester City

QPR 1-0 Leicester City

By my predictions we'll still be 22nd, level with Millwall.

21 Plymouth 30 -12 30

22 Leicester 31 -10 28

23 Millwall 31 -21 28

24 Crewe 31 -30 25

Next 3 games

Leicester 3 Cardiff 1

Plymouth1 Leicester 0

Qpr 1 Leicester 1

Very optimistic for Cardiff game as Levein seems lucky in the fact that when fans are restless and ready to protest he comes up with a result and that keeps them off his back for a while.

My dream is :thumbup:

LCFC 2 - Cardiff 0

Plym 0 - LCFC 1

QPR 0 - LCFC 1

(Be delighted with the 9 points)

My feeling is :unsure:

LCFC 2 - Cardiff 0

PLYM 1 - LCFC 1

QPR 1 - LCFC 0

(be happy with the 4 points in this case)

My fear is :cry:

LCFC 0 - Cardiff 1

Plym 1 - LCFC 0

QPR 1 - LCFC 0

(contemplate depression)

But I am going for my dream (with absolutly no confidence). :thumbup:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...tor/default.stm

Use the above link to predict the next 3 games for every team in the division, and then see where we could potentially be after that.

Here's what I think;

Plymouth 1-0 Leicester City

QPR 1-0 Leicester City

27 points from 31 games - 22nd place. 2 Points behind Brighton.

Yep, a tad on the negative side, but certainly not out of line with our current form.

I have us 2 points behind Brighton too..... :unsure:

Put it this way if we aren;t unbeaten in those 3 games or atleast have won 2 of them then the pressure Levein will be under will be massive. Levein is on a game to game basis with me, basically if we win on saturday he gets another chance. If we win the next game he gets another chance and so on. Obviously if there is a run of decent results then the odd hick-up will be allowed but I feel we need to win atleast half of our remaining games to stay up and considering we don't win away from home he's certainly got to get the home crowd on his side.

His days are numbered, I think the number currently stands at 1 day 7 hours and 30 mins.

Cardiff we'll win. Don't ask me to justify that, because I can't. However, I'm on a streak after having a couple of quid on Leeds to lose 2-1 at Brighton. :)

QPR & Plym - two draws.

We stay up, Levein stays. We'll be in this division for about 9 more seasons.

I'm afraid we're going to lose all three. :cry: I can't see where the next win is going to come from.

I heard Levein is arranging a "behind closed doors friendly" against Accrington Stanley :D:P

I just predicted the rest of the season being harsh but fair:

I predicted wins for us against Brighton (A), Hull (H), Plymouth (H). The rest of the games were a fairly even mixture of draws and losses.

20th - Coventry - 45pts

21st - Leicester - 43pts

---------------------------------

22nd - Crewe - 38pts

23rd - Brighton - 32pts

24th - Millwall - 30pts

I just predicted the rest of the season being harsh but fair:

I predicted wins for us against Brighton (A), Hull (H), Plymouth (H). The rest of the games were a fairly even mixture of draws and losses.

20th - Coventry - 45pts

21st - Leicester - 43pts

---------------------------------

22nd - Crewe - 38pts

23rd - Brighton - 32pts

24th - Millwall - 30pts

I'm sorry but if we end up with 43 points we are DOWN

Cardiff we'll win. Don't ask me to justify that, because I can't. However, I'm on a streak after having a couple of quid on Leeds to lose 2-1 at Brighton. :)

QPR & Plym - two draws.

We stay up, Levein stays. We'll be in this division for about 9 more seasons.

I take being in this league next season right now ....

I've gone for a win against Cardiff. The matches against Plymouth and QPR are definite losses. No question.

I've arranged the other results so that, despite our away form, we'll be out of the relegation zone and only 3 points behind Derby by the beginning of February.

17 Derby 32pts

18 Plymouth 32 (with a game in hand)

19 Hull 31

20 Sheff Wed 30

21 Leicester 29

------------------

22 Brighton 29

23 Millwall 25

24 Crewe 25

I've gone for a win against Cardiff. The matches against Plymouth and QPR are definite losses. No question.

I've arranged the other results so that, despite our away form, we'll be out of the relegation zone and only 3 points behind Derby by the beginning of February.

Match fixing is definitely the way forward. :thumbup:

Put it this way if we aren;t unbeaten in those 3 games or atleast have won 2 of them then the pressure Levein will be under will be massive. Levein is on a game to game basis with me, basically if we win on saturday he gets another chance. If we win the next game he gets another chance and so on. Obviously if there is a run of decent results then the odd hick-up will be allowed but I feel we need to win atleast half of our remaining games to stay up and considering we don't win away from home he's certainly got to get the home crowd on his side.

His days are numbered, I think the number currently stands at 1 day 7 hours and 30 mins.

9 x 3 = 27 + 26 = 53 points. we could get away with less then that, but not by much.

I think it will more then likely be the Wednesday morning after the plymouth game, if we lose the next two games without question. Five staight defeats would see most managers sacked.

Leicester 4 Cardiff 2

Leicester 1 Plymouth 1

Leicester 3 QPR 1

thought I'd be postive for once. im 50/50 about tommorow half of me can see Levein digging himself out of the shit again. The other can't see that team beating any one. Thought I'd see the glass as half full. I can't see a 500 round trip too a crap little ground doing much for our already unmotivated team. I don't know why but I can see us turning over QPR (again trying to be optomstic).

Having said that we lose tommorow we will lose all three and we will have no manager.

Archived