Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Jay Smedley

Ah cheers mate. I'd been wondering what was happening with him for the past seven years; at least now I can sleep soundly tonight.

Not a problem, now that I know I have now put your mind to rest, I shall sleep better tonight aswell

I can go see him! On a different note, did you guys know the massive Shepshed Dynamo play at Butthole Lane and were once managed by MON.

It's called local pride, people.

I can remember Devon white playing for Shepshed and my dad telling him he was f'ing useless, big Devon just smiled and agreed! Next season he scored the first for Bristol rovers as city beat them 3-2 at filbo. I was there for both occasions lol!

I can go see him! On a different note, did you guys know the massive Shepshed Dynamo play at Butthole Lane and were once managed by MON.

It's called local pride, people.

Shepshed despite years of decline have always been a well supported club. There fans are called BWA and sing there hearts out. The Butthole's quiet intimidating place to play really. Best of luck Jay pal.

Archived