Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmad2005

john robertson

alright lads,

just been speaking to one of my mates and he is mates with neil lennons mate, neil lennon says that the next leicester manager will be john robertson who used to be asistant manager to o'neill at leicester and celtic.

city must in contact with robertson what do you think lads i looking forward to him coming lads. :thumbup:

So your mates, mates, mate is Neil Lennon and Lennon told him Robertson is taking over as our new manager?

Forgive me for being a bit sceptical of that news...

Even if it is true, not sure how good it would be. Has Robertson had any managerial experience himself? Being an assistant to a good manager doesn't mean he would be a good manager himself..

Has Robertson had any managerial experience himself? Being an assistant to a good manager doesn't mean he would be a good manager himself..

Don't knock it!

Jose Mourinho used to be assistant manager of Barcelona.

Rafa Benitez was assistant manager of Real Madrid.

Both have won league trophies and the European Cup.

alright lads,

just been speaking to one of my mates and he is mates with neil lennons mate, neil lennon says that the next leicester manager will be john robertson who used to be asistant manager to o'neill at leicester and celtic.

city must in contact with robertson what do you think lads i looking forward to him coming lads. :thumbup:

My mates mums, sister's uncle's step son friend auntie's lover's brother is Bill Clinton's parrotts vet, and he is friends with John Robertsons brother's friend's uncle who is friends with michael Jackson. michael Jackson's friend's dad, who is brother of my mate told me that infact John Robertson said that he likes ready salted crisps and will not take over at leicester. So your mates mates mates mate is wrong

My mates mums, sister's uncle's step son friend auntie's lover's brother is Bill Clinton's parrotts vet, and he is friends with John Robertsons brother's friend's uncle who is friends with michael Jackson. michael Jackson's friend's dad, who is brother of my mate told me that infact John Robertson said that he likes ready salted crisps and will not take over at leicester. So your mates mates mates mate is wrong

lol I heard something along these lines to!

I think we must knock about in the same circles.

Archived