Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

What do you think?

What do you think?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion on the current situation:

• Worst manager ever?
    • Worst team ever?
    • Worst luck ever?
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, backed up by every statistic known to man, Craig Levein is the worst manager we have ever had by a country mile. McLintock and Taylor had to act at the top level. Pleat is the only one, in my opinion, anywhere near as bad as this excuse for a manager.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, backed up by every statistic known to man, Craig Levein is the worst manager we have ever had by a country mile. McLintock and Taylor had to act at the top level. Pleat is the only one, in my opinion, anywhere near as bad as this excuse for a manager.

agree 100 per cent, at least with pleat the team tried to play football ie string 5 passes together and had wide men who were told to be wide men CL is a walking disaster someone shot him he is sending me over the edge

Worst manager i guess, though his lack of motivating especially which we need right now.

Other than the Hearts bunch, the players he's brought in are decent in my opinion. They are good players but bar a few, they just don't seem bothered anymore. They only woke up today when Cardiff scored - in such an important game this was not right.

Kisnorbo and De Vries must be shown the door as soon as possible, then rest need motivating. Good luck LCFC.

Worst manager i guess, though his lack of motivating especially which we need right now.

Other than the Hearts bunch, the players he's brought in are decent in my opinion. They are good players but bar a few, they just don't seem bothered anymore. They only woke up today when Cardiff scored - in such an important game this was not right.

Kisnorbo and De Vries must be shown the door as soon as possible, then rest need motivating. Good luck LCFC.

That's the strange thing. David Pleat couldn't manage a whelk stall but he had an eye for a player most of the time. Look at the players he brought into Spurs for instance.

Archived