Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FIFA 2005

...actually not that bad! :o

I rented out today and it's actually quite good! Nowhere near as good as PES but we know that.

However STILL they use the old Leicester badge that we haven't used since the early 90's and best of all......the home kit is the dark ble reverse side on the Fosse gold away kit! Obviously they saw the pic used when the kit was unveiled and thought the reverse side was the new home kit....idiots.

It looks so ****ing realistic though! The graphics, the animations, the kits etc. It really does look like a real match. Player faces are scarily accurate aswell.

Gameplay is alot more fluid and quicker, shooting is a bit dodgy but apart from that everything is bearable and good.

Career mode sucks because you HAVE to be a lower league side to start off with, you can't be Leicester.

I recommend this game because it is the best FIFA yet and not that bad, however PES4 will be soooooo much better than this.

I can't afford eith PES4 or FIFA but if I had to buy one I would definatley buy PES4.

It's a pity about Leicester in FIFA but apart from that I'm really enjoying the game. I might eventually get it on PC so I can create/download the proper home kit & badge and edit the squad to make them perfect.

Is Nalis the best Mid-Fielder for Leicester, as he was in the last game?

25098[/snapback]

Im sure Williams will be :thumbup:

25106[/snapback]

Maybe! But Nalis IS one of the best mid-fielders for us at the moment. :thumbup: :w00t:

25111[/snapback]

But overall Williams is better , so they would make him better

I got FIFA today and I have to say, its fookin brilliant!!

The graphics have gone from excellent to outstanding, and the gameplay has gone from good to excellent!

Overall, the game is just pure quality. It is so real its unbelievable.

My mate, who is a pure Pro Ev fan and hates FIFA played it, and absolutely loves it. He might decide to not buy Pro Ev this year because nothing will be able to beat FIFA.

So if you are the sort of person who says "Fifa's crap, Pro ev's better", make sure you play FIFA to see hoe good it is before you buy pro ev.

Pro Ev will need to be one hell of a game if its to beat this years FIFA.

Is Nalis the best Mid-Fielder for Leicester, as he was in the last game?

25098[/snapback]

Im sure Williams will be :thumbup:

25106[/snapback]

Maybe! But Nalis IS one of the best mid-fielders for us at the moment. :thumbup: :w00t:

25111[/snapback]

But overall Williams is better , so they would make him better

25127[/snapback]

How can you say that after Williams' performances this season? :huh:

Haha City Fan!! Pro evo changes every year unlike Fifa! Fifa 2004 is Fifa 97 in different box. Fifa will never ever beat Pro Evo!

25137[/snapback]

:blink: You obviously haven't played it then :blink:

The new fifa is brilliant, and it has changed :thumbup:

And if you've got Pro Ev 3, and want to get Pro Ev 4, there's no point because they're pretty much the same game with a different cover!

25133[/snapback]

I didnt know Leicester was in PES3 :rolleyes:

Fifa couldnt beat Pro! If you like watching graphics not playing football thne Fifa is your game! Pro is the best footballing game around.

25145[/snapback]

Not denying that ;)

FIFA 2005 is a huge imporvement though :thumbup:

Im not on about previous games! True Blue, Ashov - have you played this years FIFA yet? Obviously not or else you would have a different opinion. Can't criticise it until you have played it.

I've played the new Pro Ev on a demo, and yeah its alright I suppose but the graphics and gameplay are the same as Pro Ev 3, Pro Ev 2, Pro Ev 1.

Fifa couldnt beat Pro! If you like watching graphics not playing football thne Fifa is your game! Pro is the best footballing game around.

25145[/snapback]

You're assuming that this years is like last years! It isn't! Unlike Pro Ev, Fifa actually changes every year.....

Archived