Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Levein Out

My grandma's 92-year old bridge partner had a seance where she contacted the ghost of the brother of the milkman of a source "close to the club". I can exclusively reveal that the next manager will be someone who cares about Leicester City.

The man they have chosen is...

may2_icke_ttl.jpg

Can you imagine the excuses for losing? De Vries was never offside, it's just an illuminati illusion propagated by an elite of reptilian creatures bent on acheiving world domination through microchip mind-control. And actually the matrix reality presented by the Championship league table is false, Leicester are really top of the league!

My grandma's 92-year old bridge partner had a seance where she contacted the ghost of the brother of the milkman of a source "close to the club". I can exclusively reveal that the next manager will be someone who cares about Leicester City.

The man they have chosen is...

may2_icke_ttl.jpg

Can you imagine the excuses for losing? De Vries was never offside, it's just an illuminati illusion propagated by an elite of reptilian creatures bent on acheiving world domination through microchip mind-control. And actually the matrix reality presented by the Championship league table is false, Leicester are really top of the league!

that all sounds more plausable than 'we played well and dominated for the majority of the game'

Archived