Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Pro Evolution 4

Getting this game on Friday along with the memory card that updates all the team's.

Serie A , La Liga and the Dutch league have all the real teams and the real kits.

But Manchester United are called Manchester Red so im presuming this memory card changes that.

I was also wondering if the New Pro has the Edit mode installed.It has been on every other game so i would think it would be on the game.

I enjoy the edit mode because you can keep up to date with the Transfer market by Editing players if they move team ect.

If anybody has any information on the game like the clubs involved or if the memory card does the trick with changing the teams.Or mostly if the Edit mode is in the game it would be nice ti know.

Thanks

Muz

Guest Daniel

The game update memory cards and CDs are aload of shit.

I update the whole thing manually with my brother (True_Blue).

It takes longer but is alot better, i remember last years update cd was awful.

Sometimes can **** up your game.

The game update memory cards and CDs are aload of shit.

I update the whole thing manually with my brother (True_Blue).

It takes longer but is alot better, i remember last years update cd was awful.

Sometimes can **** up your game.

25459[/snapback]

Yeah, I spent £4.99 on that crap too. Scowcroft wasn't even in the squad. :w00t:

Is it true that it's gonna be online for the PS2?

Originally I read it was gonna be just for the Xbox, but then my mate told me he'd read it was for the PS2 as well.

I have my copy ordered, but unfortunately I've been banned from playing it this weekend, grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

The CD last year was ok i thought.

But is there a edit mode in ther game?

It wont take long to change the names from Man Red to Man United.

But on this game it says that there is 3000 licensed players so i would think that most of the players have got there real names.

And Rooney is not Ronny!

So does the 3000 licensed players mean that most of the players have the real names.On the front of the case it has got Henry and Totti so i bet they have got permission to use the real names!

Is it true that it's gonna be online for the PS2?

Originally I read it was gonna be just for the Xbox, but then my mate told me he'd read it was for the PS2 as well.

I have my copy ordered, but unfortunately I've been banned from playing it this weekend, grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

25600[/snapback]

I have heard that it isnt coming out on PS2 Network but it is going to be on XBox Live. Hope that it is on PS2 Network though.

Guest Daniel

It will not be on PS2 because PS2 sucks. ;)

I cant wait to play it on xbox live, i might actually lose a game of Pro Evo, i cant remember the last time that happened. ;)

The CD last year was ok i thought.

But is there a edit mode in ther game?

It wont take long to change the names from Man Red to Man United.

But on this game it says that there is 3000 licensed players so i would think that most of the players have got there real names.

And Rooney is not Ronny!

So does the 3000 licensed players mean that most of the players have the real names.On the front of the case it has got Henry and Totti so i bet they have got permission to use the real names!

25672[/snapback]

Yes there will be a edit mode in the game.

There will still be alot of players with the wrong names, about the same percentage a PES3.

Archived