Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Pro Evolution 4

Just played a bit more of PES4 and it is absolutely awesome. Everything is sooo much better - I could not believe how brilliant it is. I've got the hang of scoring now - started a league campaign in Serie A with Inter, won the first 2 games 2-0 and 3-1. Adriano is quality :thumbup:

Does anybody know where/how you can:

a) Get all the real names for the extra players you can buy via PES-Shop? I can only guess some of the easier ones. I also need their correct age (seems like Konami has changed a lot)

b ) Create the Leicester away kit?

c) Get all the official emblems and logos easily?

http://www.winning-eleven.com/pes4/pes4.htm

All player names there, including PES-Shop

http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showpost.ph...618&postcount=1

If you register on that forum, dannyboy20 who posted on here a bit in the editing thread has done some good kits from the premiership.

As for the :eicester away kit, I just chose one of the kits which has the top half of the front diagonally a different colour, it's the closest I could get.

You are right...What am I thinking :blink:   I might be homeless later...but in the mean time I can do some serious damage to my thumbs!! :thumbup:

Does the Republic of Ireland team have Miller, Reed, and Roy Keane in it?  Oh, and is Damien Duff any good in this version...in the others he is quite poor!  Sorry about the questions...but it gives you a chance to go play the game!

27486[/snapback]

Reid and Roy Keane are definatley in the squad, not sure about Miller but you can put him in there using the ingame editor.

From what I've seen Duff is class and it looks just like him.

27636[/snapback]

Cheers Ricey!

A couple of queries regarding PES4 on the PS2.

Firstly, I can't score from outside the box, does anyone have this problem? I've played loads of games and i've not even come close, the majority of them don't even go on target. Any tips? I've had all the previous PES games but this one is not agreeing with me.

Secondly, just been watching those goals that dannyboy has scored and he has a different camera angle set than the one I have when i'm playing. How do you change this? Is he playing it on PS2 or X-Box?

A couple of queries regarding PES4 on the PS2.

Firstly, I can't score from outside the box, does anyone have this problem? I've played loads of games and i've not even come close, the majority of them don't even go on target. Any tips? I've had all the previous PES games but this one is not agreeing with me.

Secondly, just been watching those goals that dannyboy has scored and he has a different camera angle set than the one I have when i'm playing. How do you change this? Is he playing it on PS2 or X-Box?

32257[/snapback]

Firstly - I agree about scoring outside the box. I have had all 4 editions of PES and this one is the hardest when it comes to scoring from long range. I have only scored 2 or 3 goals from outside the area, and only 1 of those was a 25 yard belter into the top corner. I guess that's a bit disappointing about the new game (along with the difficulty of scoring headers). Can anyone give us some tips on long range shooting, or does it really depend on which player you are shooting with?

Secondly, from what I remember, Dannyboy was playing on the X-Box - I don't know if that makes any difference.

Guest Daniel

Wierd...

I cant score from anywhere else!

Everytime i shoot from outside the box, it goes in.

We were saying that the long range shots are so much easier and then i read this, wierd.

You want a tip? Play on the training mode and practice your shooting. ;)

As for the camera angles - You can select different angles by going to 'Camera' option on the menu when playing a game.

Guest Daniel

I use Broadcasting 1 for my camera, its very good to play with, you can see around you for options unlike alot of the angles.

Do you lot use the d pad or the analogue stick? I reckon that might be my problem. I use the d pad and when I shoot from outside the box they mostly go wide, doing my head in. It's piss easy to score inside the box, scored a shit hot overhead kick last night.

Do you lot use the d pad or the analogue stick? I reckon that might be my problem. I use the d pad and when I shoot from outside the box they mostly go wide, doing my head in. It's piss easy to score inside the box, scored a shit hot overhead kick last night.

32499[/snapback]

d pad is far greater to the analog stick!

Great for dribbling :D

My first and only screaming was from Adriano :) was a class goal

Alot of my goals are from team work , so alot of 6 yard box goals ;)

33052[/snapback]

Yeah, same here.

The 3 Circle cross alomg the ground is a lot more effect too, I've found.

I've gota few own goals that way as well as some class midfield break into the box goals :)

I really hate playing San Andreas and then switching to Pro Evo 4, 'cause you have to use the Analogue stick for San Andreas, and it just throws me 'cause I start using it in Pro Evo 4 too, before realising my horrific mistake when I just run into everyone.

I still haven't started a Master League or anything, 'cause in my hall at Uni we have the "Dirty Dunsmere Pro Evo4 Ladder League" going on.

I'm proud to say I currently sit at the top of that league, after defeating my mate Guy first 3-0 with Juventus angainst A.C. Milan, and then defending it 2-1 with A.C. Milan against Juventus.

Archived