Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Pro Evolution 4

I have also pre-ordered my copy via amazon.co.uk. Heheee...:)

I prefer PES to FIFA because the playing is much much more better. A lot of people buy FIFA just because it has a complete licence (which is the thing I miss the most about PES from the start). But the same people get really tired of the poor gameplay. I bought my last FIFA back in 1996, I think... lol

PES 4 looks awesome and I can hardly wait to play it at home. Hopefully, they have updated the menu looks. I got so tired with PES 3 simply because it takes so long until you actually play on the virtual pitch.

At the moment, PES 4 is THE football simulation. It never gets boring, every game is a new game.

Let's hope they will add a complete license in next year's update (PES 5)... lol

What a rip-off!:)

Mine has come today it was sent to my mum's work and she brought it me!

Play.Com sent it today at 9:00am and it came at 3:00 pm it is amazin ive only played on geame so far and it is soooo good!

Not that many wrong names!dont get the max drive thing it wont take long to edit everything!

I cant wait to this game comes out! The pros evos are so much better then fifa games! Fifa just concentrates on the advertising not the gameplay! Pro evolution has got to be one of the most realistic and enjoyable football games ive ever played on, and i just cant wait for me to experience this one!

Mine was dispatched by Gameplay at 9am yesterday, but since I've been banned from playing it this weekend, I got free 2nd Class delivery, so I'm not sure when it's gonna arrive.

26778[/snapback]

Second class? 3 weeks probably. ;)

I should hopefully be buying it today, but I am a bit short of cash. :(

Deffinetly buying this tommorow! Looks great and im looking forward to seeing the improvements of the game.

Ive got Fifa 05 aswell and what a game it is!! The best Fifa game ive played!! Maybe even better then Pro Evo ;)

I would deffinetly recomend Fifa and Pro Evo, they both are class act football games, go and get em!

,Oct 15 2004, 03:07 AM]Mine was dispatched by Gameplay at 9am yesterday, but since I've been banned from playing it this weekend, I got free 2nd Class delivery, so I'm not sure when it's gonna arrive.

26778[/snapback]

Second class? 3 weeks probably. ;)

I should hopefully be buying it today, but I am a bit short of cash. :(

26822[/snapback]

Ha, probably.

Actually, Gameplay isn't too actually.

Amazon's the best though.,

Everytime I've got free Super Saver delivery, which is meant to take 3-5 days, I've got my stuff the day after it was dispatched.

I want it :(

Have you seen the edit mode on the game where you can make new kits with the proper sponsors?

Ive made Arsenal's and Spurs Kits.

And it's also very easy just go in to Edit mode , Edit Team and edit name on strip there then is a little shirt icon in the corner!Press on that nad than edit the nike tick or ect.And then for logo 2 type in Vodafone ect and it will be sorted it is very simple!

Played this game with my mate when he got back from buying it. Our first game was:

Manchester United 4-7 Arsenal (Me) in a 15 minute match!

It's far too easy to break through defences, far too hard to tackle, goalkeepers are just shite (cant make a diving save if they tried), and IMO, the game has taken a backwards step.

FIFA all the way...

Played this game with my mate when he got back from buying it. Our first game was:

It's far too easy to break through defences, far too hard to tackle, goalkeepers are just shite (cant make a diving save if they tried), and IMO, the game has taken a backwards step.

FIFA all the way...

27056[/snapback]

What were you playing on, 1 star rating?

FIFA all the way...

27056[/snapback]

What were you playing on, 1 star rating?

27059[/snapback]

Probably......

FIFA all the way...

27056[/snapback]

One star definatly. If he has even played it. He has already said he is a fifa fan so he is just trying to make pro look bad probably!

Ive played on Fifa 2005 and ive got Pro 4!

I normally get both every year but last year i was very dissapointed with Fifa so i thought not.But ive been on my mates and it is quite good but still not a patch on Pro 4.I like the league mode on pro 4 because you can do a premiership season.

Top Class!Up the PRO

Rented PES4 out today and it's just amazing, I've been absorbed in it since I got it.

The gameplay is so much better and it was class anyway! Shooting has been improved alot, passing is more fluid (as the whole game is), tackling is alot more realistic, it's faster, editing is alot more detailed (except kits), players look very realistic, Master League is much better...etc etc etc.

The only bad points are that in the editing mode the kits you can choose from are poor, there aren't any that have stripes or hoops. There is abit of stuttering when you cross the ball into box when it's packed with players.

I'm enjoying this game so much, even editing is fun....I've made a near perfect Leicester kit and edited most players in. It's great because most of our squad have call names so no more "number 10" etc even players like Canero, Heath etc have commentry names :)

9.5/10

Archived