Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Current Board f*ck off ...

What with all of this talk of selling players if we get to League One, not coming back up for a few years etc. I personally feel that those tw*ts on the current board have to go !!! Before people start and tell me to support Chelski, I don't want to, BUT it has happened at smaller clubs like Fulham, Wigan and even Middlesbrough. YOU NEED MONEY TO COMPETE IN THE PREMIERSHIP !! If only we had a rich benefactor so **** off Tim Davies and the Board and look for good future investment through a wealthy benefactor.

END OF !! :mad:

What with all of this talk of selling players if we get to League One, not coming back up for a few years etc. I personally feel that those tw*ts on the current board have to go !!! Before people start and tell me to support Chelski, I don't want to, BUT it has happened at smaller clubs like Fulham, Wigan and even Middlesbrough. YOU NEED MONEY TO COMPETE IN THE PREMIERSHIP !! If only we had a rich benefactor so **** off Tim Davies and the Board and look for good future investment through a wealthy benefactor.

Well said

If only it was that easy.

oh and btw I think Tim Davies is a top bloke and what this club has been needing for years.

The jury has to be out on Davies. His luxury job has been easy up until now. This is the acid test. Remove Levein NOW or he loses all credibility.

The jury has to be out on Davies. His luxury job has been easy up until now. This is the acid test. Remove Levein NOW or he loses all credibility.

Indeed. His job is on the line here as well as Levein's.

If (when?) we go down, he should be left in no doubt whatsoever that we will do to him what we did to Barrie Pierpoint!

There isn't one putting themselves forward, so it's a waste of time dreaming about it.

Tim Davies may make many day to day decisions, however to back or sack is a decision taken by the LCFC board - it isn't a decision for one person to make

Then the whole Board will lose all credibility.

We're hardly likely to get a rich benefactor to be honest!! Things are bad because of the manager's incompetence. Get a manager who can be relatively successful and things will be nowhere near so bleak. We need to concern ourselves with being competitive at this level first.

If we got rid of the board that saved the club when no one else wanted to put their hands in their pockets who would we replace them with? As you say there is no one out there so until either someone comes along and buys the club or you put your hand in your pocket to allow us to compete in the Premiership (by the way we are not good enough to do this. wWe need to start competing in the Championship first and fans like you need to understand that we are not a Premiership club ATM) we should all get behind the board instead of putting pressure on them.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Get in the real world for gods sake.

Get real please!!!! We wouldn't have a Club at all if it wasn't for Tim Davies and the rest of the current Board. As for a rich benefactor, if there was one with a love of LCFC don't you think he would have come in when we were in administration. Tim Davies is a true supporter and a sound, honest bloke, his heart must be breaking as much as mine

This sort of Bollox sit's alongside "We need to sign a guaranteed 20 goal a season striker of a Free Transfer" that you sometime hear from people who think running a football club is far easier than it is.

If there was rich benefactor out there he would have been there when we slid into administration.

Still not sure I'd want one anyway, especially a Chealsea-style benefactor. Sure Chelsea are very successful on the pitch, but it all seems soulless and a bit sterile to me, spending our way to the top (apart from a moment of madness when PT thought we could) has never been the Leicester way. MON winning two trophies in four years with Leicester is a much bigger achievement than Chelsea wining the title with 100 million a year transfer budget.

Simon

This sort of Bollox sit's alongside "We need to sign a guaranteed 20 goal a season striker of a Free Transfer" that you sometime hear from people who think running a football club is far easier than it is.

If there was rich benefactor out there he would have been there when we slid into administration.

Still not sure I'd want one anyway, especially a Chealsea-style benefactor. Sure Chelsea are very successful on the pitch, but it all seems soulless and a bit sterile to me, spending our way to the top (apart from a moment of madness when PT thought we could) has never been the Leicester way. MON winning two trophies in four years with Leicester is a much bigger achievement than Chelsea wining the title with 100 million a year transfer budget.

Simon

:clap: :thumbsup:

Archived