Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thanks4nothinglevein

MARTIN O'NEIL COMEBACK UNTIL END OF SEASON RUMOURS!

he may not have the same success second time around though.. don't get me wrong if he is appointed even in temporary charge I would be over the moon but just because he has had past success with us doesn't mean he will be able to pull it off again...

If we could afford it I would appoint a manager from one of the League One clubs that is doing well.. if we could get Newell then so much the better I think he would be ok here..

he may not have the same success second time around though.. don't get me wrong if he is appointed even in temporary charge I would be over the moon but just because he has had past success with us doesn't mean he will be able to pull it off again...

If we could afford it I would appoint a manager from one of the League One clubs that is doing well.. if we could get Newell then so much the better I think he would be ok here..

Newell or allen would be great I AGREE

I would definately agree with my user name thanks! Atleast under Micky Adams we werent in the relegation zone and he could take the blame for when we lost unlike levein!

Valid points, but I wouldn’t say thanks for nothing he has left us bar a handful of players (and we all know who the are) quite a good squad, as we have seen when for whatever reason, be it due to suspensions, injuries or just luck when correctly picked can win games and do it with style and a good level of entertainment.

Now don’t get me wrong and think that I have suddenly become a hypocrite over the space of a few hours and am suddenly defending C L I’m not and I’m so so glad he has gone but IMO I think your points are a little harsh

Valid points, but I wouldn’t say thanks for nothing he has left us bar a handful of players (and we all know who the are) quite a good squad, as we have seen when for whatever reason, be it due to suspensions, injuries or just luck when correctly picked can win games and do it with style and a good level of entertainment.

Now don’t get me wrong and think that I have suddenly become a hypocrite over the space of a few hours and am suddenly defending C L I’m not and I’m so so glad he has gone but IMO I think your points are a little harsh

Okay you may be right in the first part of what you said but for the harshness part just take a glance at the league table(the bottom half)

Archived