Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andyh1884

Lawro's match prediction

From BBC OS:

Leicester v Southampton

Leicester will have Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell in temporary charge after Craig Levein's exit - and I think they will probably win this one.

That's the way it always happens - and teams soon realise the manager they have just got rid of actually was not that bad after all.

Southampton are in something of a free-fall - and are still waiting for that to bottom out. If you keep getting rid of your manager, this is what happens.

Verdict: 1-0

The man's a tw*t, he's probably basing this on the one game he's seen us play this season - spurs.

He's predicted a win so we're bound to lose

From BBC OS:

Leicester v Southampton

Leicester will have Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell in temporary charge after Craig Levein's exit - and I think they will probably win this one.

That's the way it always happens - and teams soon realise the manager they have just got rid of actually was not that bad after all.

Southampton are in something of a free-fall - and are still waiting for that to bottom out. If you keep getting rid of your manager, this is what happens.

The man's a tw*t, he's probably basing this on the one game he's seen us play this season - spurs.

So he must think our freefall has bottomed out - he get's paid for that tripe!

From BBC OS:

Leicester v Southampton

To be fair to the bloke he is'nt the biggest idoit on TV. His predictions aren't that bad, he's made a few outlandish predictions which have turned out to be right this season such as Chelsea 1 Everton 1.

Although if he thinks we will ever beat anyone 1-0 he is mad.

To be fair to the bloke he is'nt the biggest idoit on TV. His predictions aren't that bad, he's made a few outlandish predictions which have turned out to be right this season such as Chelsea 1 Everton 1.

Although if he thinks we will ever beat anyone 1-0 he is mad.

He thinks we'll beat anyone at the moment he is mad ....

He thinks we'll beat anyone at the moment he is mad ....

I think we will win. I think it will be a high scoring affair though, Southampton may have nothing but crap up front but they will score 1 at least. I think 2-1 maybe 3-1 to us, and we will then get battered by QPR.

I love the disclaimer at the end -

"Lawro reserves the right to revise his predictions, based on any late team news."

(from www.bbc.co.uk/sport)

Whats wrong with the man - how serious does he take it, just have a guess mater cause if you were that good you would be banned from William Hill

I love the disclaimer at the end -

"Lawro reserves the right to revise his predictions, based on any late team news."

(from www.bbc.co.uk/sport)

Whats wrong with the man - how serious does he take it, just have a guess mater cause if you were that good you would be banned from William Hill

He just keeps proper journalists out of a job. I suppose it pays betrer than crystal ball gazing at the fairgrounds.

He just keeps proper journalists out of a job. I suppose it pays betrer than crystal ball gazing at the fairgrounds.

Yeah but who wants to listen to a Journo on the telly talking about football. :D Far too knowledgable!

Mind you, Jimmy Hills Sunday supplement is quite good sometimes. And Steve Curry is the Landlord of my local...

Archived