Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Thanks Jase

Firstly, I don't want to start any arguments. If you hate Jase so much that you can't read anything vaguely complimentary towards him then don't read on. There are plenty of anti-Jase threads on here already, go and post in one of those.

I just wanted to start a thread thanking Jase for some of the good things he did for our club. It might not have worked out in the end but he had the best of intentions. Here are some things I think Jase did well:

1) He has won the league.

2) He has played for England

3) He had a day named after him

:devil::devil::devil:

Just think of all the things Jase did for the club

He gave us our first glimpse of a England/Premier league winning superstar in a Blue shirt at the walkers.

He Lowered the wage bill of the club by showing Jordan Stewart that was shit, and that he could play Left back better then him blind folded. Thus leading to his move to Watford , where Stewart is a asset, as only the player who has the abilty to remind fans that Adrain Boothroyd is not perfect. Watford and Leicester fans alike should aploud Jase.

He showed Sheehan how to walk water.

He kept the treatment table warm for Lee Morris.

Jason Wilcox we salute you.

any sucess this club has is down to you.

jase was not that bad for leicester i dont see what everones problem is with him, and i think he can do so much better than blackpool, but all credit to him for dropping his wage to play firs team footie and good luck to him, good luck jase!

Archived