Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Would you like to have unreserved seating in the kop?

Do you want reserved seating in the kop?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want reserved seating in the kop?

• Yes
    • No

I wouldn't want it. I prefer to stay in the pub and get pissed up until about 2.55pm so that would mean i'd probably have a crap seat unless I got in the ground at 10am and put my towel down like a german. Not for me.

That's the beauty of the walkers though Ric, there isn't any crap seat's :thumbup:

I wouldn't want it. I prefer to stay in the pub and get pissed up until about 2.55pm so that would mean i'd probably have a crap seat unless I got in the ground at 10am and put my towel down like a german. Not for me.

It wouldn't be unreserved seating for the whole Kop just one or two sections depending on the demand for reserved seating.

I think it would be better to move the away fans to generate atmosphere.

The only reason for the great atmoshere in the Kop at Filbo was the fact that you were nearer to the pitch and the away fans therefore there was a lot more banter and trying to out sing the opposition fans.

Bring back Standing!

That's the beauty of the walkers though Ric, there isn't any crap seat's :thumbup:

That is, unless you get stuck next a bunch of stupid chavs.

The main reason I am dead set against unreserved seating is because over the past three years the people all around us have got to know each other. A large part of the enjoyment of match day is the banter that goes on between us all. Consequently, when one of us starts singing the rest do as well, many times during a match the chants will start from our group in F1. There's a real good atmosphere where we sit and that's not something I, or any of the others, would want to lose.

Ya sound like my dad :D:P

That is, unless you get stuck next a bunch of stupid chavs.

The main reason I am dead set against unreserved seating is because over the past three years the people all around us have got to know each other. A large part of the enjoyment of match day is the banter that goes on between us all. Consequently, when one of us starts singing the rest do as well, many times during a match the chants will start from our group in F1. There's a real good atmosphere where we sit and that's not something I, or any of the others, would want to lose.

I can see where you are coming from, but i don't think that the whole Kop will be unreserved in any case, just one or two block's. This will only be worthwhile if they are moving the Kop to north stand so you will probably lose this in such case ;)

Archived