Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Would you like to have unreserved seating in the kop?

Do you want reserved seating in the kop?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want reserved seating in the kop?

• Yes
    • No

It was stopped because some fans were using it to blag tickets out of the club by pretending they lost them, well some such excuse.

Why can't we just literally pay on the gate like we used to?

It's a stupid idea to not reserve because there would be fight's between chav's - non chav's to get back row seats at least if you are actually on the back row you ahve proof, although i wouldnt mind just moving down!:P

It's a stupid idea to not reserve because there would be fight's between chav's - non chav's to get back row seats at least if you are actually on the back row you ahve proof, although i wouldnt mind just moving down!:P

Yes of course, why did i not think of peoople fighting with each other to get to the back :banghead::doh::whistle:

I'd like to see it. Like most people are saying, I'd also like to see the Kop moved to the North Stand. It's vital to get any sort of atmosphere in the ground. Even in our promotion season, when we were winning regularly, the ground was usually embarressingly quiet. It'll remain so unless the club change things. What's the incentive in singing when neither set of fans can hear eachother.

Also it needs to be adult prices only. The kids and OAP's can go in the other 75% of the ground. It's pandering to them that killed the atmosphere. Pack the end near the away supporters full of 16-40 year olds, mainly male, standing throughout in numbers the stewards can't prevent, and then you'll have an atmosphere.

I think just one block should be unreserved, not the whole end. Although if the ends were swapped, the police/SAG would not allow unreserved seats in block N (next to away fans). I expect that, if they do allow the ends to be swapped, a condition would be that Block N is season ticket holders only. Unreserved seating helps the atmosphere though because if the seats aren't reserved, people have to get in there early i.e. an hour before kick off rather than 2 mins.

The reason the club stopped unreserved seating at Filbert Street is because in unreserved areas, they are only allowed to sell 90% (approx.) of the tickets in those areas, and with each game at Filbo being sold out, they were losing cash. By stopping unreserved seating, the club could sell every ticket.

Anyone know when the club are going to announce the results of the recent questionnaire? I guess they've got more important decisions to make at the minute.

Sorry to be a NIMBY but I like MY seat in the kop. Maybe if they did unreserved seating for the two blocks at the right of the pitch (i.e. nr. the east stand!!) that would be alright!!! :whistle:

Also it needs to be adult prices only. The kids and OAP's can go in the other 75% of the ground. It's pandering to them that killed the atmosphere. Pack the end near the away supporters full of 16-40 year olds, mainly male, standing throughout in numbers the stewards can't prevent, and then you'll have an atmosphere.

Well said!

If I had the power to make just one change at Leicester City, it would be to make the Kop adult prices only. Perhaps it's worth emailing Tim Davies about, if enough people want it?

Archived