Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

SSN say permision refused for Billy Davies

What is Tim Davies doing? Just sticking a pin in the Championship table and where ever it hits he appraoches that Club for their boss!!!

Both managers are better prospects than Reid, McCallister, Gregory, Graham Taylor, etc.

I'm impressed that the club has gone for both of them, I just hope we manage to get one of them and this isn't just some kind of spin by the club who will then claim they can't afford a good manager and appoint Reid!

All It says is about Cotterill nothing about Davies.

Righteo... ta.

That idiots gonna get a kicking!!!

MODS - Move this to rumours, or just delete as it's probably shit. Although someone on the burnley board just said exactly the same?!?!?! :unsure:

Both managers are better prospects than Reid, McCallister, Gregory, Graham Taylor, etc.

I'm impressed that the club has gone for both of them, I just hope we manage to get one of them and this isn't just some kind of spin by the club who will then claim they can't afford a good manager and appoint Reid!

I know I was being facetious, but I bet Iain Dowie is next :whistle:

Well this is ****in ridiculous. Let's hope that Burnley fan is right and that Burnley have an urgent board meeting today at 3pm with Cotterill who wants to speak to Leicester.

I want one of them wrapped up by tomorrow or wednesday at the latest. Wolves on saturday is a massive game for us and a must win, we need a new man in quick.

Am I dreaming but didnt Billy Davies slag us in the last couple of years, prior to his appointment at PNE, I am sure it was about him having a rough time when he was here and disliking the place, not sure David Kelly would say the same though.

Archived