Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Are you happier now then you were......

hughes goal is probably the most important since tony james goal which beat relegation a few years ago anyone agree?

Hmm... not sure. Time will tell. It will be only if we can carry on from this win and pull away from the relegation zone. At the moment any goal which helps us win a game is of equal importance.

I know it's only 1 victory but don't take anything away from it and certainly don't underestimate how important it was not to lose this game!

I'm much happier now then I was last week before CL got the push and I now feel we can get out of the mess he got us into

Yes i feel much happier, we are only 15 more straight wins away from the play offs :smile:

A little, I guess.

But if we give three points to Derby or Brighton, it'll be brown-trousers time again.

Well played tonight lads - Derby are there for the taking I would say, and Brighton, well, what can I say.....

I was distraught at Plymouth last week, I couldnt see an end to it all but what a difference a week makes ay? We have finally got that elusive victory and playing a lot more sensibly, im quite happy for RK to stay in charge until the end of the season if it means getting the right man in the summer. Who knows RK might be the right man!

Archived