Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

leeds at home

Because they're are ran by Murdock an Aussie, he wants to ruin Englands world cup bid.

It's a disgrace, they're causing all this mess with sven and sol, there's bound to be another couple before the world cup and if it ruins our chances, they'll be the first with the claws out.

Utter scum :mad:

It's a disgrace, they're causing all this mess with sven and sol, there's bound to be another couple before the world cup and if it ruins our chances, they'll be the first with the claws out.

Utter scum :mad:

if it annoy`s you, DONT buy the papers, its simple. they wouldnt do it if folk didnt wana know about it. Englands manager has behaved very badly, now expossed, thats a good thing.

and lets be frankie here, sven gets £4M a year, to pick a team, that we can all do blind folded.

---------------robbo

neville--ferdinand--terry--cole

becks--lamps--gerrard--cole

---------owen--rooney

whos got WAY different?

if it annoy`s you, DONT buy the papers, its simple. they wouldnt do it if folk didnt wana know about it. Englands manager has behaved very badly, now expossed, thats a good thing.

and lets be frankie here, sven gets £4M a year, to pick a team, that we can all do blind folded.

---------------robbo

neville--ferdinand--terry--cole

becks--lamps--gerrard--cole

---------owen--rooney

whos got WAY different?

I'd always have a 100% Sol Campbell over Rio, which is why I'm so pissed off at these shitty rags messing with him so much (if it is indeed true).

Also, people say that playing Lampard and gerrard together in the middle is not defensive minded enough, hence King playing defensive midfielder.

They would be my only decisions I would have to make with the team, others pretty much pick themselves.

I'd always have a 100% Sol Campbell over Rio, which is why I'm so pissed off at these shitty rags messing with him so much (if it is indeed true).

Also, people say that playing Lampard and gerrard together in the middle is not defensive minded enough, hence King playing defensive midfielder.

They would be my only decisions I would have to make with the team, others pretty much pick themselves.

I've just realised that I've posted this in a 'leeds at home' thread :unsure:

How the hell?

IMO, I think you're all being a bit harsh on Lush on this occassion.

Look back and you'll see that it was Lisa who started the insults (the 'obstinate' comment) which have taken this thread way off topic.

Lisa, I know you don't particularly like Lush but there are some occasions, especially as an admin, where you just have to bite your tongue, let things pass or at the very least take the argument to PM's.

I agree, Lush is being a bit unfairly picked on here.

FFS, obstinate? Insulting? You're having a giraffe?

I merely observed that yet again, where there's a thread in which people are all in agreement, a certain someone comes along and has to disagree and start off another argument. OBSERVATION. Please read. I've been told I can be an argumentative so and so more times than Lush has, and I'm not in the least bit insulted, neither do I call those people 'intolerant' or 'fascist'.

I am a moderator, not admin, I don't understand why people keep muddling the two up. Why you can't ask questions, or worse still, stick up for yourself just because of your status, I don't know. As for PM's, I have had to block her from PMing me, otherwise I would have serious grounds for harrassment, not that it's any of your business.

what was the point in saying "I don't know whether you're contrary on purpose or if you genuinely are obstinate"? were you not suggesting im not allowed to be contrary or obstinate? so what if i am, its none of your business.

OBSERVATION. I'm not suggesting anything. See above.

And I thought I was paranoid.

I merely observed that yet again, where there's a thread in which people are all in agreement, a certain someone comes along and has to disagree and start off another argument.

"a certain someone" :( i dont have to disagree, i want to, cos its my right to do so. "argument", this is a discussion forum, argument takes place, and you started this one. untill you got involved, everyone was talking about the issue of the thread...

lets talk about the issue?

Archived