Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

leeds at home

Where was the intolerance in my post?

Why am I a fascist? Pray do tell..... :rolleyes:

i said "and rightly so andy. its beneficial for us to play sunday, as we have a game the previous mid week, and no game until the following saturday.

whos for 6.30pm sunday night "

you said "I don't know whether you're contrary on purpose or if you genuinely are obstinate."

i stated fact, and then a light hearted comment. what was the point of saying what you said, if theres no intolerance meant?

i said "and rightly so andy. its beneficial for us to play sunday, as we have a game the previous mid week, and no game until the following saturday.

whos for 6.30pm sunday night "

you said "I don't know whether you're contrary on purpose or if you genuinely are obstinate."

i stated fact, and then a light hearted comment. what was the point of saying what you said, if theres no intolerance meant?

I was making an observation that you almost always adopt a contrary stance. In this thread, you have stated that you think it's unfair that the Tiggers have had to move their fixture, whilst the majority are glad that we've not been forced to move.

Where's the intolerance in that?

Would you like me to have to explain everything in words of one syllable in future, as you seem unable to understand most of my posts?

You still haven't addressed the fascist issue, by the way.

I was making an observation that you almost always adopt a contrary stance. In this thread, you have stated that you think it's unfair that the Tiggers have had to move their fixture, whilst the majority are glad that we've not been forced to move.

Where's the intolerance in that?

You still haven't addressed the fascist issue, by the way.

and what is wrong with almost always adopting a contrary stance? who are you to say how i should or should not think? why say what you said if it doesnt mean anything to you. intolerance is a word which describes fascism.

just because my views differ from blue tinted spec wearing Leicester city fans on a Leicester city website forum of discussion, doesnt mean im wrong.

and what is wrong with almost always adopting a contrary stance? who are you to say how i should or should not think? why say what you said if it doesnt mean anything to you. intolerance is a word which describes fascism.

just because my views differ from blue tinted spec wearing Leicester city fans on a Leicester city website forum of discussion, doesnt mean im wrong.

Where did I say you couldn't think or say what you want?

I think you should look up 'observation' whilst you look up 'intolerance' and 'fascist'.

Talking of marriage I really do feel for Mr Lush if there is one, ( or Mrs Lush as it has been suggested in certain quarters. ) You must argue every five minutes. I bet decideing what colour to paint the walls of your house was a right hoot :blink: .

"It may say white on the tin, but I'm telling you, it's black".

Just to draw a line under this whole fascist thing, I think you've mixed up intolreance to people disagreing with you, I mean the full definintion of Fascism

an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government. 2 extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

I mean Lis hasn't been seriously "intolerant" to you in a way described there, she hasn't suggested you should be banned for having a serious mental illness which you evidentely do.

No Fasisct Statement hhmm let me think of a example.

"Yes thats right you go off throwing spears while we pay wages"

I think that could be considerd fascist.

Thats game Set and indeed match.

IMO, I think you're all being a bit harsh on Lush on this occassion.

Look back and you'll see that it was Lisa who started the insults (the 'obstinate' comment) which have taken this thread way off topic.

Lisa, I know you don't particularly like Lush but there are some occasions, especially as an admin, where you just have to bite your tongue, let things pass or at the very least take the argument to PM's.

IMO, I think you're all being a bit harsh on Lush on this occassion.

Look back and you'll see that it was Lisa who started the insults (the 'obstinate' comment) which have taken this thread way off topic.

Lisa, I know you don't particularly like Lush but there are some occasions, especially as an admin, where you just have to bite your tongue, let things pass or at the very least take the argument to PM's.

I agree, Lush is being a bit unfairly picked on here.

Where did I say you couldn't think or say what you want?

what was the point in saying "I don't know whether you're contrary on purpose or if you genuinely are obstinate"? were you not suggesting im not allowed to be contrary or obstinate? so what if i am, its none of your business.

"Yes thats right you go off throwing spears while we pay wages"

I think that could be considerd fascist.

its guinean culture :rolleyes: be like a guinean saying, Yes thats right you go off eating fish n chips while we pay wages.

is that a fascist attitude? no, its fact.

its guinean culture :rolleyes: be like a guinean saying, Yes thats right you go off eating fish n chips while we pay wages.

Lush i've been reading a few things you've posted on other forums. Very controversial, Perhaps we could do an 'outing' like the news of the world are doing on Sol? :D

Lush i've been reading a few things you've posted on other forums. Very controversial, Perhaps we could do an 'outing' like the news of the world are doing on Sol? :D

controversial doesnt mean bad tho, it just means a different ideology of thinking to someone.

why are the NOTW doing that to sol?

It's not fascist, it's racist chuck ! You can try and turn it any way round, but it was rather backward and unessasary, bit like me posting this ! :whistle:

Archived