Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9 Points From 3 Games? Possible?

Well it certainly looks more probable now. Wolves were the team i'd say we were most likely to drop points against, but with a win (and an important clean sheet under the belt) all 9 points is quite achievable!

Yes it does look more likely before this game i thought we wud get 5 but now i can see us getting all 9 points.

i WOnder if that person who said we are certain to be relegated feels a bit silly now :P

Hmmm, let's not get carried away. We didn't play particularly well today and if Wolves had been anywhere near as good as their form in the first half of the season suggested we would have been punished.

It's also important to bear in mind that we had at least 3 clear chances in the first half but, true to past form, noting came from them.

We're not out of the woods yet, not by a long way.

The game against Brighton is going to be the real test of how much improvement we've really made. On paper it should be the easiest of the three but I think it's going to be a tough, tough game. If we come out of it with a win I'll be estatic. A point and I'll be happy.

Players looked nervous but what I have noticed is although less possesion we had more cutting edge in front of goal and needed less chances for a goal. Wolves were poor yes but end of the day all we need to be is better then then the other team and today we was :)

You do realise it's just possible by beating the sheep (as it were) we could send them closer to the drop. Just think, the trees and the sheep in Div 3 (or whatever it's called now). Perhaps this season won't turn out bad after all!!

You do realise it's just possible by beating the sheep (as it were) we could send them closer to the drop. Just think, the trees and the sheep in Div 3 (or whatever it's called now). Perhaps this season won't turn out bad after all!!

we can but dream. :)

Got mate who's a sheep shagger said there was a big demo against the board yesterday after the leeds game. Boooo Hoooo.

Am glad he's got a ticket for the away end on tues as haven't seen the sheep beat city when we've both been at the game.

Bring 'em on.

Sounds to me that unlike our good selves they are in a mess having sacked their manager at the same time. If we can dispatch them on Tuesday and the likes of Brighton start picking up points there could be a corner of div 3 where the sheep live among the trees...or should we celebrate the demise of our neighbours? :rolleyes:

Archived