Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

9 Points From 3 Games? Possible?

Was just looking at our fixtures, and our next 3 games read.....

Wolves (H)

Brighton (A)

Derby (H)

After the win on tuesday night, our confidence should be up again. We usually always have a tough game against Wolves, more than often resulting in a draw. If we could knick a goal somewhere, and pinch a win, then the lads should be up for this relegation battle.

Brighton are in and around us, and we are certainly capeable of beating them. I know we haven't got the best away record, BUT the lads played really well on tuesday night, and if the fans get behind them like they did at QPR then we can get 3 points.

Derby seem to be falling of late, and in my opinion are now in with us in the relagtion battle. We usually play well against the sheep, and I think we can beat them. Thats only if the players are up for it, and also the fans.

Do you think 9 points are possilbe from the next 3 games? OR do you feel we won't get this. 7 is more realistic maybe?

I'm not predicting anything as we've not won back to back games all season. Looking at it those 3 games are the easiest period of the remaining season we have so it would be excellent to get some serious points on the board but let's take one game at a time. Kelly needs to fire them up and not look beyond the task in hand.

Anything in football is possible..... I seriously doubt we'll get 9 points though.

My prediction would be 4 points -

Wolves - defeat - 0 points

Brighton - draw - 1 point

Derby - Victory - 3 points

The most important game is 2moro i think. Even if we get a draw, that's still a good result. If we lose, then the lads confidence will be down for the Brighton game, and that's a massive game.

All lies on Wolves game I think.

I'm not predicting anything as we've not won back to back games all season. Looking at it those 3 games are the easiest period of the remaining season we have so it would be excellent to get some serious points on the board but let's take one game at a time. Kelly needs to fire them up and not look beyond the task in hand.

Spot on, we need to hope we get points from these games as they could be harder to come by in later fixtures. Fingers crossed for 9 points! :thumbup:

Maybe i'm still a bit excited from the lads performance at QPR on tuesday night. They showed great commitment and really wanted it to play for the club, FOR ONCE.

Despite all the hype we did let in 2 goals and are dodgy at the back, unless we can score at least 2 goals, but preferably 3 the odds, based on the season so far are seriously against us. We've yet to win a league game 1-0.

Despite all the hype we did let in 2 goals and are dodgy at the back, unless we can score at least 2 goals, but preferably 3 the odds, based on the season so far are seriously against us. We've yet to win a league game 1-0.

Tomorrow's the day then!

Time for a change then.

I agree with what you say though. The 2 goals we conceeded were sloppy goals. The first goal was McCartys fault for giving the ball away trying to do a hard pass, where as he could have played it simple. Maybury was also at fault as he let the guy get cross in. The 2nd was because not one Leicester player jumped for the ball.

We can't win the arial battle nomore.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? No.

If we got 9 points I'd be over the moon and want Kelly to stay in charge for rest of season. I think 5 or 4 points is a more realistic expectation.

The most important thing is a win against Sheff Weds, if we win away from home against a relegation competitor then it will boost confidence immensely.

I reckon we'll get 10 points from 3 games because Gary Mabbutt will join us on loan and score an 18 yard overhead header from 300 yards and the F.A will get so impressed they will give us an extra point.

It's happened before, it'll happen again.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? No.

If we got 9 points I'd be over the moon and want Kelly to stay in charge for rest of season. I think 5 or 4 points is a more realistic expectation.

The most important thing is a win against Sheff Weds, if we win away from home against a relegation competitor then it will boost confidence immensely.

Kelly might be good, but he's not a bloomin miracle worker who can go back in time anc change results :P

just messing mate, do you mean the Brighton match?

I think we will get a draw today and a win againt Brighton and a win against the sheep.

7 points. :)

Archived