Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Newell - second interview?

Mike Newell to be announced as new Leicester City Manager on Friday, taking over at the end of the season. That is what a contact from BBC Radio Leicester said. MOD's please post this as I am 80% sure this is true!

You're the organ-grinder, I'm just the monkey.

Yeah, this is really starting to drag on.

Fair enough things have been going on for 2 weeks (Or is it 3?) and we still have no new manager, but on the other hand, we are winning under Rob Kelly, there is no rush (We have won 2 games in a row and we need to win more but there is no major panic rush IMO) and if we rush into getting a new manager and he is the wrong man in a few months people will be moaning saying "We rushed into getting this new manager, when there was no need for rush" and I either want Newell or Rob Kelly in perminent change myself however what were the comment made about Micky Adams when he first come "The new MON is here" what were the comments made about Levein when he first come "The new MON is here", "He has the brains of Arsene Wenger, the attitude of Alex Ferguson"...:rolleyes: support the new manager but don't expect, if you expect you stand a chance of being disappointed, LCFC should not be in this situation we are better than this but I think thats part of the reason we are in the current posistion, LCFC think they are to big for the league, No-one is too big! Learn that!

Something does need sorting and i'm sure it will be sorted soon but theres not too much of a panic rush needed while we are winning games, No-one knows how long these win's will last they may end on Saturday (:cry:) but no-one knows.

Archived