Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andyb92

Search Abroad For a Manager?

With all the speculation the last couple of weeks about appointing a new manager why not look to the continent for some one. In all my time of being a city fan i cant recall us ever having a continental manager. I think it is a realistic option and could demonstrate cities ambitions for next season and beyond, my ownly reservation is i do not know enough about continental football to make any suggestions....any one got any ideas???

With all the speculation the last couple of weeks about appointing a new manager why not look to the continent for some one. In all my time of being a city fan i cant recall us ever having a continental manager. I think it is a realistic option and could demonstrate cities ambitions for next season and beyond, my ownly reservation is i do not know enough about continental football to make any suggestions....any one got any ideas???

That's not gonna happen. I mailed Tim Davies last week asknig that question, here's his reply

Thanks , note your points , yes had some foreign interest but currently too much of a risk probably.

Regards

Tim

how about mourinho??? i heard he was given the dreaded vote of confidence following the game at boro :P

You know what, the more i think about it the more i actually wouldnt mind brian little coming back. I know he did the dirty on us by lying to us all and ditching us for the villa but maybe he deserves another chance???

What does evryone else think??? Id prefer him to holloway

how about mourinho??? i heard he was given the dreaded vote of confidence following the game at boro :P

You know what, the more i think about it the more i actually wouldnt mind brian little coming back. I know he did the dirty on us by lying to us all and ditching us for the villa but maybe he deserves another chance???

What does evryone else think??? Id prefer him to holloway

I still think Penney from Doncaster should be looked at !

I still think Penney from Doncaster should be looked at !

brian littles.......blueandwhitearmy.....brian littles.......blueandwhitearmy.....brian littles.......blueandwhitearmy.....brian littles.......blueandwhitearmy.....

i can almost hear the WS now!!

I remember singing this non-stop away at peterborough, early to mid nineties i think!!! im sure it went on for about 30 mins!! brilliant stuff

BRING HIM BACK

Bringing in a foriegn manager would result in wholsale changes again, it is the last thing this football club needs.

The problem with a foreign manager is that they may not know how the english game works. Like someone else said, a whole lot of changes would need to be made, therefore if a foreign manager is to come it would have to be done during the summer. I very much doubt it will be happening though.

That's not gonna happen. I mailed Tim Davies last week asknig that question, here's his reply

Thanks , note your points , yes had some foreign interest but currently too much of a risk probably.

Regards

Tim

That's the grammar of the man running our club? ;)

Archived