Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leeds Match Thread

1-1 is not a bad result so far. I still can't believe that McCarthy got sent off. It all happened way too quick to me, right after Hume scored the leading goal for us.

I don't want to go too far here, but could it be that the referees are halted to give penalties in favour of clubs who are in the top six in the table? Or is it because Leeds is Leeds?

And if the referee was really standing 40 yards away (hence having no particularely good sight of the incident), then what a shame for English football that'd be.

C'MON CITY!!!

Just got a text from a Leicester fan who's been watching the match.

In his opinion, it was a red card :o:ermm::(

fair game then.

McCarthy is gonna feel like a right tit. And a left tit. Then he's gonna realize he let the team down.

Coincidentally, who took the captain's armband since McCarthy left the field?

I notice Tiatto, the alleged club captain, wasn't name captain on his return today.

Rob Kelly obviously expected him to get sent off lol

fair game then.

McCarthy is gonna feel like a right tit. And a left tit. Then he's gonna realize he let the team down.

Coincidentally, who took the captain's armband since McCarthy left the field?

I notice Tiatto, the alleged club captain, wasn't name captain on his return today.

Rob Kelly obviously expected him to get sent off lol

Instead Paddy got sent off again! :ermm:

PS Paddy is a harsh defender, often all over the player he is marking. (Rightly or wrongly) he thinks that is what defenders do. This explains why he gets booked/sent off rather often. [Don't say I didn't warn you!]

Archived