Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Leeds Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Job Barber is a fool - "Here in the penalty area, it's a booking for the Leeds United player for a foul in the centre circle" WTF?!?!

He is putting random words (or word combinations) into things that look like sentences but have no sense whatsoever :P

Posted

Dirty **** leeds bastats!! They are always getting people sent off from the opposition!! I'd be interested to know how many have been sent off against them this year as well as how many pens they have managed to get!! :@:@:@:@

Posted

I notice Sylla has not been included in the team of 16. Have our coaching staff finally realized what everyone's known for months - he's utterly sh*t? lol

barber said he is injured

Posted

I notice Sylla has not been included in the team of 16. Have our coaching staff finally realized what everyone's known for months - he's utterly sh*t? lol

Back injury apparently.

Posted

I notice Sylla has not been included in the team of 16. Have our coaching staff finally realized what everyone's known for months - he's utterly sh*t? lol

Hes got a back injury.

Posted

I notice Sylla has not been included in the team of 16. Have our coaching staff finally realized what everyone's known for months - he's utterly sh*t? lol

...back injury, but same result either way :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...