Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Leeds Match Thread

Devastated. He knows he's missed most of this game, and will miss Ipswich too. I wouldn't be suprised if he's kicking stuff round in the changing room.

The worst thing is... that it doesn't seem as if it were deserved!

It is different when you know you've clearly/undeniably made a mistake,

(as in the match when he ran across half the pitch to tell the linesman what he thought of his call :P )

but in this case... :ermm:

The worst thing is... that it doesn't seem as if it were deserved!

It is different when you know you've clearly/undeniably made a mistake,

(as in the match when he ran across half the pitch to tell the linesman what he thought of his call :P )

but in this case... :ermm:

Penalty + Yellow sounded like it should have done - maybe my opinion would be different if I saw it with my own eyes, rather than relying on Barbers :thumbup:

the matchlive console has got Miller as being red carded! :angry:

From the text.

35:13 Foul by Liam Miller(Leeds) on Joey Gudjonsson(Leicester). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Joey Gudjonsson(Leicester) from right channel, resulting in open play. Liam Miller(Leeds) booked for unsporting behaviour.

According to Barber he only got a yellow card

Correction - 34:56 Booking

Foul by Liam Miller (Leeds) on Joey Gudjonsson (Leicester). Direct free kick taken right-footed by Joey Gudjonsson (Leicester) from right channel, resulting in open play. Liam Miller (Leeds) booked for unsporting behaviour.

There it is - BBC says it's a booking for unsporting. That's that. Matchlive = wrong. lol

Archived