cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 I meant whatever broadcast you are listening to... it seems to be very delayed!
Northants Fox Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 I believe it was something like "D* Head" Isn't that what i said????
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Wonder how Paddy is feeling right now... if I were him, I'd probably be kicking stuff around in the changing room
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Isn't that what i said???? And I was agreeing with you...
BlackLightning Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Come Lads. Let's get one before half time.
Stevosevic Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Wonder how Paddy is feeling right now... if I were him, I'd probably be kicking stuff around in the changing room i would go + crap in the refs room. didnt savage do that and get fined.
BlackLightning Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 i would go + crap in the refs room. didnt savage do that and get fined. . Those were the days!
lesta fox Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 i would go + crap in the refs room. didnt savage do that and get fined. Yep
cisono Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 i would go + crap in the refs room. didnt savage do that and get fined. He only got fined? And how did they know it had been him?
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 Wonder how Paddy is feeling right now... if I were him, I'd probably be kicking stuff around in the changing room Devastated. He knows he's missed most of this game, and will miss Ipswich too. I wouldn't be suprised if he's kicking stuff round in the changing room.
Steven Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 so why shouldnt i tell him to shut up? Take your frustrations out on someone other than another City fan.
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 He only got fined? And how did they know it had been him? it had a Welsh accent
Northants Fox Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Forest are drawing. They are winning 1-0 mate
theboywillmott Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 DERBY + WEDNESDAY + HULL all losing! Come on City!
Northants Fox Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 i would go + crap in the refs room. didnt savage do that and get fined. He used the Refs Toilet and got fined
lookwhaticando Posted 18 February 2006 Author Posted 18 February 2006 No wonder Hume can win stuff in the air
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.