Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Cheltenham

They class this system as not gambling though as if you have enough money you'll always be in profit eventually, that isn't gambling. I've done it a few times, had some good days and some very bad days.

Yeah where i come from i will quite fast run out of money, i lost £15 yesterday and reckon i have probably £60 to play with today, to me if i get that buzz when staking it's still gambelling :D:thumbup:

Yeah where i come from i will quite fast run out of money, i lost £15 yesterday and reckon i have probably £60 to play with today, to me if i get that buzz when staking it's still gambelling :D:thumbup:

I always find it a buzz when you know that there's a great chance of winning some dosh!

Running out of races to make much money on your second favs mate.

Ah you only need one to come in if you are following the dawsons logic thingummy, then its better for your wallet if it is the last one, it's probably not so clever on the heart mind :D

Archived