Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Cheltenham

I know we have a betting thread, but that seems to be a more football thread.

I am going to Cheltenham, next friday and just wondered if anyone else is going or have any tips.

Friday is also St Paddys day, so 40,000 pished irishmen shall be keping me company.

ill back hardy eustace again in the champion hurdle , he won me a lot of money over last 2 years so gotta follow him again , 6-1 at the mo

gold cup is wide open

ill back hardy eustace again in the champion hurdle , he won me a lot of money over last 2 years so gotta follow him again , 6-1 at the mo

gold cup is wide open

Good call if you had e/w !

I know we have a betting thread, but that seems to be a more football thread.

I am going to Cheltenham, next friday and just wondered if anyone else is going or have any tips.

Friday is also St Paddys day, so 40,000 pished irishmen shall be keping me company.

It's like that every day of the festival! Not just St Paddy's Day, They're a pain in the arse, you can't get to the bar for love or money because of them!

It's their way of getting back at us Brits for turning Temple Bar into one big Stag night!

On a lighter note just had the winner of The Champion Hurdle(Brave inca) @ 14/1(backed him straight after he finished 3rd last year) Nice £700 to spend when I go on Thursday :P

Had a tip on the last race today Dan's Heir 40/1 if you hurry, worth a couple of quid e/w

It's like that every day of the festival! Not just St Paddy's Day, They're a pain in the arse, you can't get to the bar for love or money because of them!

It's their way of getting back at us Brits for turning Temple Bar into one big Stag night!

On a lighter note just had the winner of The Champion Hurdle(Brave inca) @ 14/1(backed him straight after he finished 3rd last year) Nice £700 to spend when I go on Thursday :P

Had a tip on the last race today Dan's Heir 40/1 if you hurry, worth a couple of quid e/w

I know, been there last 2 years on gold cup day - just gonna be worse as its paddys day.

Tend to back my horses the night before, so as can spend the day in the bar - and watching it on big screens!!

I know, been there last 2 years on gold cup day - just gonna be worse as its paddys day.

Tend to back my horses the night before, so as can spend the day in the bar - and watching it on big screens!!

I was going to say it can't get any worse because it's always full but I suppose it can! :P

If your any good at blagging your way, you wanna try and lig your way around the hospitality tents, we used to do it all the time, whenever you get sussed just leave and go to the one next door, everybody's that pissed they don't know wtf is going on or whose supposed to be there!

Oh well you can't win em all!

Is Racing Demon running again? Didn't run too good today!

i backed him ante post for the sun alliance chase tomorrow , but by the looks of it he pulled out and ran today instead . just goes as a non runner on my slip

i backed him ante post for the sun alliance chase tomorrow , but by the looks of it he pulled out and ran today instead . just goes as a non runner on my slip

Don't how to tell you this but a non runner on ante post means you've lost your money!

Tips for tomorrow

2.00 Denman

2.35 Our Ben

3.15 Fota Island

4.00 Pole Star

4.40 Parsons Legacy

5.20 Equus Maximus

Haven't decided how to back them yet but just had £50 win on War of Attrition for the Gold Cup on Friday

Don't how to tell you this but a non runner on ante post means you've lost your money!

Tips for tomorrow

2.00 Denman

2.35 Our Ben

3.15 Fota Island

4.00 Pole Star

4.40 Parsons Legacy

5.20 Equus Maximus

Haven't decided how to back them yet but just had £50 win on War of Attrition for the Gold Cup on Friday

Get using the Dawson System and clear up!!!!

This system paid 32/1 at Cheltenham yesterday so for a £10 stake you'd have made £320!

I keep meaning to do it but at least twice a week it lets you down and becomes very expensive :(

Whats the Dawson System??

This is how you would have fared yesterday using this system.

1st race £10 on 2nd fav and it won at 6/1 £60 profit

2nd race £10 on 2nd fav and it lost £50 profit

3rd race £20 on 2nd fav and it lost £30 profit

4th race £40 on 2nd fav and it won at 7/1 £350 profit

5th race £10 on 2nd fav and it won at 7/2 £385 profit

6th race £10 on 2nd fav and it lost.

Total profit for the day to a £10 stake was £375 more than I said earlier so if you've got the balls to do it go for it!

Just remember though 5 losers on the trot and the profit his gone!

This is how you would have fared yesterday using this system.

1st race £10 on 2nd fav and it won at 6/1 £60 profit

2nd race £10 on 2nd fav and it lost £50 profit

3rd race £20 on 2nd fav and it lost £30 profit

4th race £40 on 2nd fav and it won at 7/1 £350 profit

5th race £10 on 2nd fav and it won at 7/2 £385 profit

6th race £10 on 2nd fav and it lost.

Total profit for the day to a £10 stake was £375 more than I said earlier so if you've got the balls to do it go for it!

Just remember though 5 losers on the trot and the profit his gone!

Ha, surely the thrill in gambelling is to take a chance now and again though. I like it, gonna put it into action i think. :thumbup:

Maybe i'll just study it for a while though to make sure :unsure:

Ha, surely the thrill in gambelling is to take a chance now and again though. I like it, gonna put it into action i think. :thumbup:

Maybe i'll just study it for a while though to make sure :unsure:

They class this system as not gambling though as if you have enough money you'll always be in profit eventually, that isn't gambling. I've done it a few times, had some good days and some very bad days.

Archived