Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststandtom

we would have never beaten luton under levein!

we would have never beaten luton under levein!!!!

leicester were dominated by luton in second half on saturday and had to defend a bit. it looked like luton might sneak it but the team showed the kind of character to claw themselves back into the game when it really mattered in the final 10 minutes, build up some more attacks and capitalise. this would not have happened 2 months ago and we would have conceded instead.

i personally feel andy welsh was a big influence, and o'grady of course, stretching their defence more causing problems with some width and byline running.

his posture hwen running with the ball is very much like guppy. how we miss a player like him!!!!

also another plus point was that gareth williams, who was due a good game, delivered particularly in the 1st half. slick, stylish, good passing. more of the same please gareth!!!

To be honest, I don't care what would have happened if Levein was in charge; it's hypothetical. I'd rather focus on the next game against Millwall, which looks more winnable than it did a few weeks ago!

few weeks back i was thinkin the worst ... RK has showed the character which this team needs and it has certainly rubbed off on some players ... wee kick up the arse and look what we produce ... great run of games and hopefully another one at the weekend :D

RK i salute you!

Tbh theres no real point of this thread. He's gone, no-one cares about him now, RKs the man. :)

What about the good things CL did ...like bring us a square footed twat that were gunna offload too heerenveen :)lol

Oh wait he also brought us Dion... :rolleyes:

RK .. i hope he's the manager next season :D

I believe they are mentally tougher now because they have more faith in Kelly than Levein. They were static and played with fear under Levein because they were overcoached. Kelly has simplified the whole approach to matches.

Tbh theres no real point of this thread. He's gone, no-one cares about him now, RKs the man. :)

Is that so - I wonder why you say that? I don't recall you as a 'Latrinist' but to participate in the '101' thread and blame a former coach for a relegation over three seasons ago, well...

...don't you think that's just a bit rich?

There is a point. a valid point.

a point that the players proved on saturday when they clawed back into a match when they were under the cosh for most of the 2nd half. they displayed a character that was absent before.

also another plus point was that gareth williams, who was due a good game, delivered particularly in the 1st half. slick, stylish, good passing. more of the same please gareth!!!

Wasn't R.Kelly defending thick criticism of Williams a week or two ago on the moan-in?

Archived