Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester Ressies win 2-0!

Soft first goal and then a ball over the top which Elvis had two goes to finish. All in all we were the better side and showed occasional bits of class. The back four looked good (Logan had little to do all night). The trialist showed the odd flash but Elvis looked the better bet.

Gradel is not ready for the first team. :D:D;):thumbup:

Soft first goal and then a ball over the top which Elvis had two goes to finish. All in all we were the better side and showed occasional bits of class. The back four looked good (Logan had little to do all night). The trialist showed the odd flash but Elvis looked the better bet.

Gradel is not ready for the first team. :D:D;):thumbup:

How did Smedley get on? Good to see him getting a run of games. Did they play Dodds in midfield? Was he anygood, it's time he was given a first team appearance or loan him out next season.

I've watched Gradel a few times and i'm unsure on whether he's first team material or not. He's very small but he's very quick and skillful, if he keeps performing for the reserves though then eventually he'll get his chance.

How did Smedley get on? Good to see him getting a run of games. Did they play Dodds in midfield? Was he anygood, it's time he was given a first team appearance or loan him out next season.

I've watched Gradel a few times and i'm unsure on whether he's first team material or not. He's very small but he's very quick and skillful, if he keeps performing for the reserves though then eventually he'll get his chance.

I thought Smedley looks like Stearman and played pretty well as did the back four. Yes Dodds was in midfield and anonymous compared to Porter who was Centre Midfield. Gradel had a few tricks but not much penetration before being taken off.

sorry to ask but who is the trialist ?

James Walker from Charlton. Showed some good touches but might need to show more to get some real interest going. ;):thumbup:

Archived