Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royal Male

Reading Promotion Party?

Hey. Your kind comments have been noted and a link to this thread has appeared on our own fans forum.

It will certainly be good to have some locals join in any potential promotion celebrations. I hope there are some local pubs in which we can have some celebratory pints in with home fans.

The whole day should be a fantastic day out, so please do get involved and enjoy it too.

By no means will it be an easy game for us though as it's been evident that Leicester are on a good run and we're struggling with a couple of injuries. Hopefully we've got enough to get it done on Saturday (as i'm out of the country for the next game!). Enjoy the game.

Hey. Your kind comments have been noted and a link to this thread has appeared on our own fans forum.

It will certainly be good to have some locals join in any potential promotion celebrations. I hope there are some local pubs in which we can have some celebratory pints in with home fans.

The whole day should be a fantastic day out, so please do get involved and enjoy it too.

By no means will it be an easy game for us though as it's been evident that Leicester are on a good run and we're struggling with a couple of injuries. Hopefully we've got enough to get it done on Saturday (as i'm out of the country for the next game!). Enjoy the game.

What's your forum then??

It's been confirmed that Reading will get promotion if they win on Saturday.

Here

If they do win I'll stay and applaud them because they deserve it they have been great this season.

If they do clinch promotion I will stay and applaud them. They deserve it , they've spanked the league this season.

I do think It will be a draw though ;)

Archived