Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royal Male

Reading Promotion Party?

Morning Foxes

Well with Leeds failing to win and Shefield Utd wobbling again :D

It is possible for Reading to confirm promotion next week although it dosn't seem that obvious from the table currently, but the fact Leeds have still to play Sheffield United meaning one of 2nd or 3rd must drop points, 3 points on Saturday will be enough for us to confirm promotion (even if Leeds win midweek).

It seems that you have come into a bit of form, so should be a great game an you can probably expect a few Reading fans in your stands as our allocation has sold out.

I know you'll be doing your best to stop our party, but if we do clinch it please feel free to join in our celebrations :thumbup:

Shame really I was hoping you could go up with us winning!! Then I certainly would join in the celebrations!!! But now I'd rather we win (funnily enough!)

Oh well Hope you win the game after ours!! :devil:

Morning Foxes

Well with Leeds failing to win and Shefield Utd wobbling again :D

It is possible for Reading to confirm promotion next week although it dosn't seem that obvious from the table currently, but the fact Leeds have still to play Sheffield United meaning one of 2nd or 3rd must drop points, 3 points on Saturday will be enough for us to confirm promotion (even if Leeds win midweek).

It seems that you have come into a bit of form, so should be a great game an you can probably expect a few Reading fans in your stands as our allocation has sold out.

I know you'll be doing your best to stop our party, but if we do clinch it please feel free to join in our celebrations :thumbup:

You can join in our celebrations when we knock off top of table Reading.It will lay our foundation for next season. And celebrate your promotion another time.

You can join in our celebrations when we knock off top of table Reading.It will lay our foundation for next season. And celebrate your promotion another time.

Most Reading fans would rather seal it at home, but you can't argue with the maths.

Surely you're safe now and won't miss the 3 points :)

Well first off, congratulations on your season so far, however, I hate to say it but we will be ruining your party, Rob Kelly's men are on the best form they've been on for about 3 seasons now, should be good.

The one thing we don't want is a draw.

Good luck reading, i'll join in if you do win, definately!

I'll never forget when we got promoted at home to Brighton, how good they were considering they went down on the same day. A lot of them stayed behind and those that didn't were clapping as the Leicester fans walked by on the buses. If the shoe is on the other foot, I will certainly give Reading all the plaudits they deserve as they have had a wonderful season, and it needs to be made known that if you do win next week then promotion is secured.

Most Reading fans would rather seal it at home, but you can't argue with the maths.

Surely you're safe now and won't miss the 3 points :)

well need to make sure we are defo safe, and your going up anyway so surely you wont miss the 3 points!! :thumbup:

Well first off, congratulations on your season so far, however, I hate to say it but we will be ruining your party, Rob Kelly's men are on the best form they've been on for about 3 seasons now, should be good.

The one thing we don't want is a draw.

Good luck reading, i'll join in if you do win, definately!

:thumbup: same

Didn't we play Sunderland, away last season when they clinched promotion?

Yeh I went there, i seem to remember maybury scoring a good goal :D

Then we got battered and lost, at the end all the leicester fans were all clapping sunderland, I imagine they will clap Reading if they get promotion at our place as well.

Indeed we did, I didn't go but I imagine our lot were all congratulatory... now look where sunderland are :whistle:

Yeh we were all congratulatory to them and some people were even swapping shirts with sunderland supporters. Good day out and our boys done is proud.Sunderland supporters were crying in the streets after as they was so happy.

I'll definatly be applauding if you do go up on Saturday, you've had a great season and deserve to go up without a doubt (Y) However, I still believe we're going to win, with our form at the moment we're not intimidated by anybody and we're now hoping to grab as many points as possible to finish as high as possible. I hope we win but you have a good day out anyways (Y)

I'll definatly be applauding if you do go up on Saturday, you've had a great season and deserve to go up without a doubt (Y) However, I still believe we're going to win, with our form at the moment we're not intimidated by anybody and we're now hoping to grab as many points as possible to finish as high as possible. I hope we win but you have a good day out anyways (Y)

Think you're on msn do ya?(y) ;);)

as much as i love us to win i wouldnt be too down hearted if we lost because i think we are safe and then we could join in with the celebrations what a day it will be i will be applauding them they deserve it :thumbup:

Yeah, one of the few games I managed to get to see.Bernie was on top form that day if I remember :D

lol he was hammered, shouting abuse and Leicester songs and sraying spit from his mouth whilst talking everywhere.

Good prematch entertainment at Idols strip bar aswell, cheap drinks, pole dancers and drinking competitions. Been tempted to travel down to sunderland this year just to watch this.

lol he was hammered, shouting abuse and Leicester songs and sraying spit from his mouth whilst talking everywhere.

Good prematch entertainment at Idols strip bar aswell, cheap drinks, pole dancers and drinking competitions. Been tempted to travel down to sunderland this year just to watch this.

Have you been to Idols in newcastle? I think it's still there, although not been for a couple of years.

I think Leicester fans will stay and applaud Reading. They came up consolidated, worked to the playoffs and then win the league. Great work if i do say so myself.

However i dont think you'll beat us, getting them final few points to confirm it arent the easiest - Leicester AND Pompey took a few extra games than were what really needed to go up, but don't worry they'll still be there in a week or two's time :)

Midweek defeats for Leeds and Watford mean that the Royals get could tonked by us and still celebrate autoprom this Saturday. Which makes for an interesting psychological experiment. Just how humiliating would the scoreline have to be (in our favour) to ensure a muted response from that smeggy corner of the A&L Stand to tannoy anouncements about the misfortunes of the chasing pack?

I think a 4-0 drubbing (including a couple of Joey thunderbolts) should be enough to pre empt any full time discoing by the away dayers. Should be enough also to spark just a little uncertainty in their ranks about their first Premiership campaign...

Just when they started to think that they would do a Wigan...(would a cruel bastard I am eh?)

Archived